for Philip's Phailure

11/22/2021 c1 Hello there
Good job
6/18/2021 c1 Kenin-sensei
Oh poor Phillip always getting us entertained.
On another note, is it weird that I like Hilma? Cause I love reading fanfics where she's terrified of Nazarick but rewarded for her hand in getting the making of Phillip
3/15/2021 c1 Daniel-palacio
Sencillamente espectacular jajaja se lo merece muy bien al cabrón completamente por tocar a la esposa del señor supremo Ainz-sama XD
7/24/2020 c1 Carameleo
Surprisingly - this is not very far from what happened in the Novel.

Rejoice - Philip is dead.
6/25/2020 c1 Starlord Master
I hate idiots.
4/6/2020 c1 thegovernancedropbox
This is utterly brilliant, and you avoid the trap many Overlord writers fall in by leaving the truly monstrous stuff to our imagination at jut the right moment.

If that's how she starts... great maker, what's next?
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
1/31/2020 c1 Starlord Master
So long, prick!
11/24/2019 c1 2Degu
A slight change to Ainz leads to him prioritizing punishing Philip over having him continue to act as a pawn, and I'm glad to be able to read about karma crashing down on the idiot's head so soon. A well-written and satisfying addition.
10/28/2019 c1 4BUFBUODA
I hate Philip.

11/11/2018 c1 Deathstrokenator
That was awful (in a good sense!), It was like watching a train wreck. You know it is going to end badly but you can't stop watching.

My only criticism would be Ainz being somewhat OOC but I guess it's a writer's perogative to change some stuff.
9/29/2018 c1 Guest
This has to be by far the most awesome first page I read so farcan't wait to read more
9/22/2018 c1 Alrarora
She ripped his penis off didn't she?
Thank you for this btw.
Bye!
9/14/2018 c1 14Ashkar
That was good stuff! I like this AinzXAlbedo version you wrote!
8/19/2018 c1 Deliberatee
I only got around to this part of the story in the LN lately and even I felt disgusted when he touched her shoulder even if Albedo was playing a role of a demure gentlewoman. I mean Albedo's a succubus but she's still a virgin because she can't and won't entertain the thought of any another man than Momonga. Shalltear proclaims to love Papa Bones too but we all know that's because of her necrophilia setting. She also has it easy yuri-ing it up but Albedo doesn't have that luxury. Her only hope is that Ainz will reciprocate (he should take responsibility! XD) I noticed he's more affectionate to Albedo in the LN too, even if he doesn't seem to be aware of it most of the time.

Then here comes an idiot that thinks he can touch whatever and whoever. Shits like Philip always have a sense of importance that is never deserved. I was quite surprised Albedo let him live, honestly.

This fic is gold. More please! I ship Momonga and Albedo (have a girl crush on her and Narberal) lol. While the question of how (and if) they can progress their relationship since Momonga has a certain part of his body missing is still up in the air, they exist in a world where magic is a reality so anything is possible.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »