for The Defector

8/2/2018 c3 13Nvrmore
In just came across your trilogy tonight. Read all three! Well done! I enjoyed how you brought everything together.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
6/20/2018 c3 10HonestBee
Oh, nice! I'm glad Nate didn't let him go though I can't help but wonder how the rest of the team reacted. That might make for an interesting followup, seen through Eliot's eyes, maybe. The interactions between Nate and Eliot were spot-on to their characters, and I also like how you wove in those catch phrases..."one show only, no encores" and "sometimes, bad guys make the best good guys." Very nicely done. And bringing it back around to The Big Bang Job, which was such a character-defining moment for Eliot, I think worked very well.

This trilogy brought to mind something that niggled at me since I first saw The Rashomon Job. It was like the crew was always "meant" to be together, they just weren't ready for it at the time.
6/20/2018 c3 7Cgarcia555
I don’t think the team would of like Spencer joining them very much and Sophie would threaten to leave. That should of been in the story I feel. But I like it. Thanks.
6/18/2018 c2 Cgarcia555
Getting very interesting
6/18/2018 c2 10HonestBee
Ooh, Tara is such a tough woman on the show that it's strange to think of her being afraid, yet the way you portrayed it seemed very in character. I loved the conversation between Nate and Eliot and how Nate realizes that everything is just *wrong.* Can't wait to see what happens next, though I'm thinking Nate will get his face-to-face, just under Eliot's own terms.
6/15/2018 c1 HonestBee
Great start with this! I like that you brought Tara into it, and I'm as worried as she is that he might be aware of her presence. You did a good job showing Nate's recklessness and tendency to ignore sound counsel, especially when Sophie is walking proof of the danger Eliot poses to them.

I'm also intrigued that Eliot went so boldly back to his hometown. Can't wait to see what's next!
6/15/2018 c1 4annabelthegreat