for Raising Trouble

11/12/2020 c12 1Alexandercctv
Let me just say that I am really enjoying this rewrite. The relationship between the Brood and the Senshi are much improved and the scouts have been able to show that while not professionals, they are hero's that have saved the world on multiple occasions.

Also a bit of a continuity error near the beginning of the chapter. Moon mentions the hair cut that, I think, was removed with the rewrites.
6/1/2019 c6 1beast5200
Well. Shit. I don't like this. I don't like Robo serenity at all. Ooh boy. (I still like this story) it's just got me quite nervous about the future.

I'm actually really disgusted with what happened with Venus. Not even the fact that she was transformed into a metal slime girl. But the mental changes scare me.

It also scares me whenever Usagi refers to herself as Serenity. Normally when that happens she stops being the Usagi that I know and love and becomes someone completely different. And doing things like using love and sexual tension to control people.

These aren't criticisms. I'm not complaining. It's fine for a story to make me nervous and fearful. The tension is rising and it isn't the fun sexual kind. (Though there is plenty of that as well.)

Thank you.
-beast5200
3/11/2019 c2 Lukkai
I've noticed you mistimed the entrance of Nariko in the afterfight discussion here. You have her enter the room with the folder after she has already taken part in the conversation in the room.
8/18/2018 c1 alexalexalex18
Русские боевые киборги?!
Да, братан... Давненько я такой развесистой клюквы не читывал... Ей Богу!
Переиграл кто-то в Red Alert! Однозначно!

Да! Sailor Moon и прочим девкам в её банде - туго бы пришлось и в СССР, и - в современной Федеральной России!
Ну не Землю и землян они работают!
Эти воины в матросках! Во имя Луны! Предали как свою Родину, так и свою Планету.

Russian fighting Cyborgs?!
Yes, bro... For a long while I spreading cranberry not seen... to God!
Lost someone in Red Alert! Uniquely!

Yes! Sailor Moon and other girls in her gang-would be tight in the USSR, and-in modern federal Russia!
Well not earth and earthlings they work!
These warriors in Senshi suits! In the name of the Moon! Betrayed both their homeland and our Planet.
8/13/2018 c8 1aliesterus
I just realized that "Raising Trouble" here could be a euphemism for raising "problem children" considering the characters.

Also, is it wrong that I suddenly have the desire to imagine a combination sequence between Usagi and Minako, with Saikyou Yuusha Robo Gundan running in the background?

If it is I blame my recent swim into the ocean that is Super Robots.
8/8/2018 c7 aliesterus
yt's - it's
tte - the

About the only spelling errors I could find(I have a tendency to hunt after just one pops up). I'm not sure if the referrence to Alexia as a thing(the Alexia) was intentional, but if it isn't I'd still leave it there, simply because I find it amusing.
8/3/2018 c7 Aline1
Hmm plots within plots, conspiracies piling up and people coming out of the woodwork. At this point if whoever fathered Princess Serenity or otherwise helped bring her into existence also started getting in on the act...

It either some ancient hero like Robert E. Howard's Conan the Barbarian or some Lovecraftian horror somehow wouldn't surprise me.
8/2/2018 c6 WillItWork
My, early Cecilia really is rather fun. This was a good chapter — well polished, flows better, and has a good balance of plot, fights, and feels.

Thanks for sharing! (And passion projects)
7/14/2018 c4 8Lunar Adept
Not sure if it's intentional, but it seems like there a part missing during the scene with Ranma meeting with Galina, because it skips straight to the scene with Usagi, Setsuna and Ranma together. To me it just feels like something was supposed to be in between that. Otherwise, loving this story!
6/28/2018 c1 TedTangerines
I constantly see the same problem. No one learns. Keep the story together into one single large atpey. Separate into arcs not desperate stories as if they were "books". It doesn't work. This is fanfiction not anything that will be published so this pretend doesn't work. You loose reviews and fans. People that might have become new fans don't bother clicking on this. You wonder why you lost reviews? This is why. Next time keep it all together. It's not too late to throw everything into the first story but I doubt you will. Just learn from this.
6/23/2018 c2 2Lord Anime
Wow did not realize this story got so few reviews. Anyways by my math and if the author notes are about the same size. We are at 470k words of the rewrite vs the 760k? Words of the first write through. Making good progress. Keep it up and going strong.
6/17/2018 c1 Lord Anime
Good start and yes I see the start of things from Blood Debts.