FanFiction.Net
for True strength (Collaboration with pandamaster97720)

7/1/2018 c7 hoppytoad1
I love this so much, it makes me happy. Great job
6/27/2018 c7 23pandamaster97720
love the chapter I love how toothless knew what was wrong with hiccup and he knew what to do to help him and he is missing a leg like in the movie he is missing part of this tail
6/22/2018 c6 De Amicus
I did notice that you haven't been getting many reviews. Perhaps because this story is so unique. I have thought about reviewing, but I really don't know anything about NF1 so I don't know how to contribute. The story is well written and pretty well edited, thought I do find the occasional punctuation or grammar mistake.

I find myself enjoying this story. It is unique and I like it.
6/23/2018 c6 CaffeinatedHermit
I love this so much! I had honestly never heard of this disease before reading this, but I looked it up up on google and some of the symptoms really fit with Hiccup :) I also really love your Astrid and Fishlegs! See you in the next update :)
6/22/2018 c6 4MysteryGirl111
I really love your story. It’s amazing and I’m glad you’re both focusing on something that most people didn’t know about (I didn’t know about it prior to this story). As always, I can’t wait for the next update :)
6/22/2018 c6 23pandamaster97720
love the chapter love the way that hiccup gets use to his wheelchair and how valka tries to expand his vocabulary
6/21/2018 c5 pandamaster97720
love the playdate with hiccup astrid and fishleggs and once again an awesome job with the chapter
6/19/2018 c4 7De Amicus
A very special girl indeed.
6/19/2018 c4 23pandamaster97720
love the chapter love the blossoming friendship between hiccup and astrid
6/18/2018 c3 pandamaster97720
love the chapter love the way to how you transition in the diagnosis of NF
6/16/2018 c2 pandamaster97720
an awesome job with this chapter my friend cant wait to read the next one
6/16/2018 c1 30Wolfie-Dragon
Good and interesting start! I'm looking forward to seeing more! Poor Hiccup, so much energy that he can't expend through talking or running!
6/16/2018 c1 23pandamaster97720
great job on the first chapter cant wait for the next one
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6