for The Orders Betrayal

9/8/2018 c35 Guest
You should go read LGBT girl right up your alley however yours does have a bit more plot. Other then that all I have to say is it's no wonder the worlds going to shit.
9/7/2018 c1 4shadowed warrior
I tried to like this but with the horrible grammar, constant misspelled or misused words, and choppy, immature style I couldn’t get past chapter 2. Sorry, it just feels like you weren’t even trying.
9/7/2018 c35 2roon0
Oh wow was not expecting that.
9/7/2018 c34 roon0
Awesome.
9/7/2018 c35 SereniteRose
what a sad ending, but nothing got resolved, but Hermione did lodse the love of her life, but you didn't kill Ron the rapist?Why? I hope you do make a sequel where Rongets killed and maimed, and Dumbledore getting what is coming to him, anyway I love fanfiction and it's writer but this story was kind of a let doewn, no offense meant, anyway thanks ever so much.
9/7/2018 c35 1izobelle
the ending is too abrupt. and not at all pleasing. an alternative ending would be great if you would like to exert the effort.
9/7/2018 c1 KyloRen'sgirl213
Love this awesome work
9/5/2018 c34 SereniteRose
lovely new chapter, thanks ever so uch, I can't wait to read more, it's a lovely story but please no sequel unless it's to find Ron the rapist Weasley dies along with Harry and the whore Ginny. anyway thanks ever so much.
8/28/2018 c33 2roon0
Awesome chapter. I love it.
8/28/2018 c32 roon0
Ooooh how exciting.
8/28/2018 c30 roon0
She is one angry witch.
8/27/2018 c33 SereniteRose
oh wow! another amazing chapter, I am so glad that I found this story as I like it very much, thanks ever so much.
8/26/2018 c32 SereniteRose
love all 32 chapters thanks ever so much, I can't wait for chapter 33, Harry and ROn are fuckers and bastards and Ron Weasley is a jerk weed douch bag rapist, anyway thank agan.
8/23/2018 c32 3Olivia Williams
Very original update soon please
8/21/2018 c31 2roon0