for The Orders Betrayal

8/16/2018 c30 jamjess1
I don't usually comment but due to the last 2 comments from the grammar police, I thought you could use some encouragement. The story line is bloody brilliant, yes the are some grammatical errors here and there and few sentences that don't entirely make sense. However they are easy to get past and don't take away from the story itself.
You're doing an amazing job with this and I really hope you finish it to completion and maybe a possibile sequel . While pointing out errors can be helpful to you, it can also make you feel downtrodden when nothing is said about the actual work and the time and effort you have put in to this. I think it is unfair to criticise someone's work and have nothing positive to add.
As I have said though, criticism can be good when it is done correctly and the positives are also mentioned. If you struggle to remember how to use you're and your, think through the sentence fist. You're basically smushing two words together when you use you're. E.g you're doing a great job. You are doing a great job. With your, think of it as yours. Your phone, your house and your dog. That's basically how I got the gist of it anyway and was able to remember it myself.
As mentioned, I really do think your story is brilliant. The way the characters are portrayed and how the relationships between them have developed has been very good to read. I hope you're able to update soon and I apologise for my long rant.
8/16/2018 c30 kpop1392as
Although reckless, I like how good of a flyer Hermione is. I think that it was kind of Severus to give her parents their memories back before her mom passed away.
8/16/2018 c14 Guest
"Your disgusting" should be "You're disgusting".
8/16/2018 c13 Guest
"Do you see that your not alone?"

Contractions. Your and you're. Your implies possession. You're is a contraction that literally means "you are". When writing the sentence, read it out loud … if the sentence could be "Do you see that you are not alone?", that is when you use the contraction.

The correct sentence is "Do you see that you're not alone?"

I've also noticed that you are using there, their and they're incorrectly. "They're" is a contraction of "they are". "There" would be used in a sentence like "There they go". "Their" would be used in a sentence like "Their friend was upset".
8/11/2018 c29 2roon0
I do love a powerful Hermione.
8/11/2018 c29 kpop1392as
Ooo very interesting, a third faction. Does that mean that she will be actively going against Voldemort and The Order, or be more towards eutral and just get her revenge? I'm glad that she wants to protect Minerva.
8/5/2018 c26 roon0
Well Hermione has certainly put them on notice. I look forward to more.
8/5/2018 c25 roon0
Love it.
8/5/2018 c24 roon0
I love that Hermione and Draco are standing up to the bullies. I wonder how Harry will cope without Hermione's help, Not well I would have thought.
8/4/2018 c24 kpop1392as
Aww poor Hermione. I like that Draco stood up for her, despite potentially getting his robes dirty. I look forward to reading more and to the Weasel bashing.
8/4/2018 c23 kpop1392as
Huh, I think Hermione's magical prosthetic arm is interesting, since it is magical, are there are some protection charms on it?
8/3/2018 c23 Tilty.bbb
This is a fantastic read well done
7/30/2018 c23 roon0
Loved the chapter.
7/29/2018 c22 roon0
I feel a bit confused. I did I miss something about Narcissia and Hermione's bond?
7/27/2018 c21 roon0