for The Orders Betrayal

6/17/2018 c3 BratGirl1983
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Please update :)
6/17/2018 c2 2Lucyole
poor Hermione but Severus is amazing and i want to bash dumbledors head into a wall over and over again until is mush really please write more soon that would be great. *cookies for inspiration*
6/17/2018 c2 6ChiruKaio
I don't know if I like it already.

It is really fast and I mean that even Pomfrey only need to go to the ministry. If a student is this hurt that it is viewable on the body it will be against the law, even a wizarding one.

Every headmaster and teacher should be called responsible. Since it is already year 5 the ministry will be happy to know about it.

And yes this include every adult that didn't do anything.

I don't know if your Serverus is a Spy for Dumbledore, for Tom or even only himself.

Since your Dumbledore is already dark I don't know if he truly believe what he say or if he want something. I mean the OC Dumbledore would do anything to change Hermiones mind if she would be a possible DE. He even tried to protect Draco knowing that it was his task to kill him. It's why he did ask Severus to do the deed.
6/17/2018 c1 3censoredentity
ofcourse its slytherin.. Prof. Snape had her under his wing so he could
6/17/2018 c2 Fatalromance
My bets are slytherin.
6/17/2018 c1 tattoodaffodil
oooo goid start x
6/16/2018 c1 Fatalromance
I really like this so far can't wait to read more
6/16/2018 c1 Guest
I liked this, but I would've liked to see more from Professor McGonagall. If she was concerned about Hermione, it would've been nice to see more of it when Hermione started to get bullied.
6/16/2018 c1 2decadenceofmysoul