for Handfasting a solider

2/6 c9 23Akatsuki's Kyuubi
Thank you for writting!
2/1 c9 Wildcatatheart
so was that yhe wine heiress that they caught and defiled or was that Hermione?
4/20/2020 c9 KIJ32
Who or what was the person or thing that was implied to be Hermione? It wasn’t her was it? Anxiously awaiting more. Only thing keeping me from going stir crazy
4/20/2020 c9 SorrowfulAnjel
Cool bandits that get mugged, mobbed or assaulted for their swag after someone coughs and 12 people panic. Be careful out there and stay safe. Thanks for the update
4/20/2020 c9 2Nessa Kane
oh my goodness... i can't wait to read what happens next. i do hope you will give some details on hermione's wedding.
4/20/2020 c9 2JannaKalderash
Smack them? She’ll knock them arse over teakettle!

Once ‘Hermione’ started decomposing so quickly, I figured it was a construct; her own version of the Trojan Horse.

And these people are soooo stupid they don’t realize that it’s bait for a very deadly trap. Serves them all right.
4/19/2020 c9 13Stephanie MRV
YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A FUCKING WARNING.

Okay, im okay. But dammit that first part was fucking awful.
I was literally shaking. you had me terrified. I hope to the gods that thing was a construct.
It was awful. Good job on terrifying me if that was your goal, you met it.

I hope Hermione does come back with her husband if only to just sneer in their face and avenge her kind. I hope Lavender leaves the Weasley clan with her daughter and goes out to find a better world for her.

I hope everyone of those bastards from the stables gets a permanent curse for their participation. I cant wait for more info on how low the British Enclaves have sunk. They need that kick.
4/19/2020 c9 Guest
... Was that Hermione they were defiling? Did she die?
4/19/2020 c9 1angel897
intense new chapter to read, but thank you for updating again
4/1/2020 c8 13Stephanie MRV
I am sure I am missing a story. If i am please tell me where to go.

1. Oh my freaking gods this story was epic! Hermione is such a badass in this. The fact that she went for artificial insemination is hilarious and cold. I love it.

2. The fate of the british enclaves is perfect. I wish them all dead.

3. The attitude of ginny and harry disgusts me. The rest of the order aren't much better. I felt my heart break for George and Angelina. Molly is such a damn cunt. No one reined her in. They let her spew that venom.
Fleur is such a badass.

4. Bucky is a god I swear. I love crossover matches. They are so much better than canon.
3/31/2020 c8 sassy973
Loved it hope you update soon.
3/13/2020 c8 Fruitloops2.0
OMG I love this story and can't wait for more!
2/23/2020 c4 Hollydoor
I'm lost as to what the fuck is going on. It's so fast paced that it feels like I'm missing half the story. It's all fast paced facts being thrown at you, no breather inbatween and no filler to allow the reader to truly grasp what's going on. Don't get me wrong I'm getting the giest of what's going on, but lots of it is being lost in translation, the point isnt going to be understood by the average reader. You've got a very good base for a story tho, strong and well thought out. But to truly captivate yer readers you need to give a little bit of filler. Just reading this was making me nervous with hiwncold the story felt, and how fast paced it was. I'll follow the story tho, I'm honestly interested as to where this is going.
2/19/2020 c8 35SharonH
little confused by what's happening in this chapter, but i really do love your crossovers. this is my favorite ship right now. more soon please.
2/17/2020 c8 3Terrence Rogue
I like that Lavender has a backbone in this chapter and seems to support Hermione. I can’t wait to see the fallout for those who supported the law, I’m feeling a little vindictive.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »