for Tick, Tock

7/2 c1 musicisjoy173
You broke my heart. I hate you.
But this was still beautifully written. Good job.
2/22/2019 c1 Moon
This was really good!

I loved that little detail about the gunshot being what made Will open his eyes.
7/28/2018 c1 Teacup Unicorn
This was really good, wow. I nearly cried at the last sentence: ‘Those two words would haunt Ethan until his dying day.’, and I NEVER cry at fanfictions. I’ve only done it, like, twice, and I read a ton of fanfics. So, great job! I love this so much, and I hope they explain why he wasn’t in “Fallout” at some point in time. In the meantime, I’ll assume that he died heroically in this scenario as a coping mechanism.
7/22/2018 c1 Guest
I kinda hate you tbh.
This was beautifully written.
But I still hate you. How can you do that to Will?
Brantd being my favourite character, I was broken hearted to learn that he wouldn’t be in FALLOUT. But you didn’t have to kill him;(
Still very good though. Bravo.
7/21/2018 c1 Angeniko
WOW so sad great story
7/15/2018 c1 McGregor
Omg . This is really sad. Poor my Will , poor my Ethan ... thanks for sharing us something different ...
6/20/2018 c1 LoveThatHBarton
I don’t even know what to say except IM CRYING!
Like... *screams into pillow* My babies!
Awesome work, yet again!
P.S. Darn! Now my mind keeps thinking about what would be the aftermath to this, how would the team react? Oh gosh!
Also, I’m really sad Brandt isn’t going to be in Fallout, too...
6/17/2018 c1 franzi86
*sniffs*
Wonder if Ethan will ever be able to forgive himself fir not being able to save Will, to realise it was out of his hands from the beginning...
Good one you got out of your system here :)
6/17/2018 c1 ItsJustABook
That was great
6/17/2018 c1 Katie MacAlpine
No. You can't let him die! Make it a crossover! Clint could be a blood diner to save his brother! The Avengers could have a quinjet fly them out of there fast! Don't let Will die!
6/16/2018 c1 ELOSHAZZY
Ouch, that hurt I’m having so many feeling! I’m glad you came up with a reason that Willam Brandt was not in the upcoming movie. I did like Rough Nation but Renner was wasted in it. So I’m not sorry he is not in the next one.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service