for lessons learned

8/5/2019 c1 27ncismka233
I think there are two types of people on this website:
1) Those who just want to share their craziest fantasies of their favorite characters
2) Those who have true talent in telling one heck of an amazing story: This is definitely you!
The fact that you wrote this as a one-shot is even more incredible! You have some true writing talent and will make it as an author someday! Loved this one!
12/18/2018 c1 yupgoodbye
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOSH
This is seriously so good and everyone's so in character and your writing is AMAZING and I LOVE this so much!
10/3/2018 c1 12tchele
I’m very new to the Torres/Bishop ship(Honestly since last nights episode) I had stopped watching when the wrote Ziva out, so I wasn’t watching when Bishop was introduced and I have been hit an miss since Wilmer joined but man after last night I’m shipping them big time and I LOVED this fic. So well written
9/27/2018 c1 13xxpotatogirlxx
OMGGGGGGGG you have turned me into an actual heart-eyes emoji with this story. So amazing! I love these two and you captured their relationship so perfectly! Well done you, please write more Ellie/Nick fics, there aren't nearly enough out there! xoxo, pg
9/2/2018 c1 3Mr.DarcyForever
My heart has been rent.
8/22/2018 c1 aurorawinter
I love these two. Was wondering why there aren't that much fic on them canon. I mean, have you seen the chemistry in real life?
7/31/2018 c1 ThwartedNormal
awesome
7/20/2018 c1 H
OMG, I absolutely adore this!

After everything that has happened between my favourite couples on practically every show I watch, I told myself that I wouldn’t and couldn’t ship another couple because TV and happy couples just don’t coexist.

However, try as I might, I can’t help but love Nick and Ellie.

Thank you for this story...
7/10/2018 c1 9CrazyCrimeLady
Honestly your AN and summary are relatable as fuck lol
6/26/2018 c1 You Know Who
The prose. The eloquence. The brilliance.
Even though I'm barely into this fandom as of yet, I've always been in awe of your writing. This cleared my skin. Cured my sadness. Thank you for this piece of lyrical brilliance; you've encapsulated this character so well.
To quote the hit T.V show with equal profound writing, The Office, I would like to part by describing this piece:
"To whom it may concern." Good, real personal. Thanks [writer]. "The dictionary defines superlative as: of the highest kind, quality, or order, surpassing all else, or others. Supreme. I define it as [writer]."
6/18/2018 c1 11ftlow