for Kumos Black Flash

8/5/2018 c10 Guest
the break between chapters was too long for a chapter this short. especially since it was a filler, although not a pointless one. it smoothes his relationship with yui while establishing a former one with hiashi. nice but i'm hungry for more. it's like an appetizer to starving.
8/7/2018 c10 15FenreldStormblade
good chapter... though I think it's gonna get complicated for Naruto now that he's forgiven Til... that will give Kushina and Minato hope...
8/6/2018 c10 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
8/6/2018 c10 jablanco
That was cool
8/6/2018 c10 Akula02
and stop the story is over for me.
again one of the stories, Naruto treats all stories.
he can not just hate his fucking family man.
8/5/2018 c10 1GouberMan
So, is this stories focus switching from Naruto and Kumo to Minato and Konoha? Because for the past damn near 5 chapters more and more you have put so much attention on Minto and Konaha that you hardly write anything worthwhile going on with Naruto. Its more of a passing thought with him,and then you are right back on Minato. SO is this going to continue or are you going to focus back on Naruto which is the main character?
8/5/2018 c10 Bob2121998
AMAZING chapter as always i'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter i hope its published soon. :)
8/5/2018 c10 29AmbertheCat
Nice. I like that Yui gets her brother back. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more.
8/5/2018 c10 darth56
now that was a very good chapter to read his sister was not to blame so true i do like that they talked now a way for sayuri to get closer to him and will we see hinata? in the mix or is that a no way thing i really do like how you are telling this story you have a great mix of things in the story what a very good story line do keep up writing this as the story is a great read thanks
8/5/2018 c10 Yami-daseith
Great chapter would still like the to be longer but can’t complain as it was very well written.
8/3/2018 c9 15FenreldStormblade
very nice story so far... my only complaint/suggestion is that you find a way to slow down and maybe add more detail. while I may have said it's a good story so far, it has potential to be great with more detail.
8/1/2018 c9 5jlee0799
You know, I'm glad this isn't one of those neglect fics where Naruto screams at his former family everytime he speaks to them. That tends to eventually come off as bratty and annoying. I mean I understand the anger of course, but to just scream everytime one of them says anything to you? Pretty tiresome, it gets old, not to mention repetitive. But like I said glad this isn't one of those stories.
7/26/2018 c9 Guest
I hope you update soon again.
Dont let your guard down Naruto, or you end up as a ramen loving idiot that forgives his parents and Konoha in the end.
7/25/2018 c5 The irish versio
Nice, naruto's 13 and he already has a kid to take care of
7/25/2018 c9 29AmbertheCat
wow dropped the bomb on us at the end didn't you XD
I loved this chapter can't wait for more!
265 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »