for Kumos Black Flash

6/21/2018 c2 NarutoKushina
I hope Naruto got the chains as well. That way when he eventually runs into them, he can use them on them. Making Kushina even more depressed since she was not able to help him learn to control them. That and maybe another very important lost ability of the leaf, to show the leaf just what they lost.

The leaf having to see the chains and/or the first Hokage's blood line, would hit them hard, especially his so called family and Tsunade.

Look forward to seeing just who else besides Yugito will be with him.
6/21/2018 c1 NarutoKushina
The third should have also brought up the fact the Kushina her self used to play pranks as well. In fact it was something she loved to do. So she was not exactly innocent when it comes to pranks.

Would love to see some backlash against the family for this. The toads even turning their backs on them. Would also be funny if when they found out they were having twins, a few marriage contracts were made for Naruto. With Naruto no longer there to marry these possible girls, the family is further humiliated.
6/20/2018 c2 OMEGASUPER0w0
I cant wait for more
6/20/2018 c2 StrikerTheFallen
A wonderful follow up. This is definitely gonna be a interesting fic
6/20/2018 c1 Yami-daseith
It’s was a decent chapter, but I was for some more development and that’s why I say it was decent it’s a great story though hope you update soon and get the story going.
6/20/2018 c2 darth56
thanks for this story i was so glad to read a new chapter it is becoming a great story do keep it up as i do love this story line you are doing a great job so again thanks
6/20/2018 c2 Thedarktheme
thanks for the chapter
6/20/2018 c1 Thedarktheme
nice premise
6/20/2018 c2 jablanco
That was cool
6/20/2018 c2 UnsanMusho
I think you could have done better than "Mount Atlantis" but that's just nip picking on my part. Other than that this was solid chapter and cannot wait to see how the confrontation between Naruto and his former family will bemail like. Question though, will the other rookie 12 have parts to play I this fic?
6/20/2018 c2 anarion87
nice chapter
6/20/2018 c1 StrikerTheFallen
Well I'm definitely impressed!
6/17/2018 c1 Guest
Great so far cant wait for more.
6/17/2018 c1 Gray
Can not wait for more
6/17/2018 c1 Danny Williams
Good enjoyed to the fullest (this story).
Please continue.