for Under Your Thumb

6/5 c6 CecileGa
Thank for this story. Next chanter please :-)
10/9/2019 c8 Guest
Any plans to finish this? I love your writing style and can't wait to find out what happens!
6/24/2019 c8 Long Live BRUCAS
O my this case is so not turning out good. Murdock escaped but is hurt. Face is somewhere. Hannibal and BA are now captured. The team is all slip up. I hope Face will see Murdock and the two of them find the van and come up with a plan.
6/20/2019 c8 4Bella119
Straight back into the action. Great chapter.
12/12/2018 c7 32LAGC
I hope you willcomplete this story soon.
10/13/2018 c1 avieryfriend
I hope you finish your story it's been entertaining and very good!
10/6/2018 c7 A fan
I just found your stories today and I've read ALL OF THEM! I LOVED THEM SO MUCH!
9/12/2018 c7 4Bella119
Love Face’s thoughts on the ammunition ‘whatever the hell it is that [they] are firing out the warehouse’
True Hannibal gaslighting too
9/10/2018 c7 10HonestBee
I have always loved when Hannibal baits the bad guys...but I'm sure the rest of the team gets tired of it sometimes. Can't wait to see what Face comes up with!
9/9/2018 c7 Guest
Well, I hope Face can come up with a plan to rescue his friends...can’t wait to read what happens next.
7/30/2018 c6 HonestBee
Face hasn't lost a step, the sly old dog!

And this Miller, for all that he thinks he's intimidating, is nothing compared to what Murdock must have faced in Vietnam. I'm just hoping Murdock can hold out a little longer!
7/29/2018 c6 4Bella119
Loved the chapter, Face’s scam and attitude were so true to character.

Think Murdock is pushing his luck antagonising Miller, even for his normal brand of crazy he’s taking it bloody far.
7/29/2018 c6 Guest
Face had better hurry or Murdock is dead. I just hope that BA and Hannibal are with him...great chapter
7/10/2018 c5 Guest
I hope Face will find out about Murdock while at the gym without getting caught himself...exciting story so far
7/9/2018 c1 Guest
The scum of a husband used her to get what he wanted...her money, or her family’s money. It wouldn’t surprise me to discover that he had something to do with his father-in-law’s death. He needs taking down.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »