for Lover's Tiff

11/9/2018 c4 Guest
tea blend!
7/30/2018 c4 Guest
Yes yes yes happy eeeeendiiing! This was great! Good on ya, Marianne fornit letting him bait you in ch 3 and oooooh my, the massage! And...EVERYTHING!
7/29/2018 c4 29Morgul-squirrel
Tea Blend, I love that line! Somewhere out there you know there's a mushroom rolling its eyes.

Oh this was precious and beautiful, and I found the premise of a full body massage to be both creating and wonderfully simplistic. It's a brilliant idea born of a simple premise is what I mean, and I loved it.

Cheeseballs indeed, both of them. This really was a brilliant reconciliation between them, and it ends with a such a hopeful note that they'll be ever over come all their trials together ever after. Because there really is no happily ever after, only ever after. Something always follows, and it's nice to think that these two might be strong enough to keep the world from tearing asunder, until their old and grey, can't remember each other's names, but still find each other locking their fingers together and gazing adoringly into the other's cataract filled eyes.

This is one of those stories I think the world needs more of. This is what love looks like, what it means to make amends, and to fight for the person you care for, even if you're your own adversary. I just-this whole fic- everything about this is a giant yes.

Just yes. That's all I have to say. It's yes.

Thank you for writing and sharing your magnificent plot-bunnies with us. They are an absolute treat.

Take care!

Squirrel
7/29/2018 c4 30GodlyJewel
Awwwwwww! I totally loved this!
Gotta say, a massage by your lover is so a great apology. Not to mention the perfect way for Marianne to apologise to Bog. Hehe he was literally putty in her hands.
7/10/2018 c3 GodlyJewel
Ooo yay! That apology was so perfect! Plus, I just love these two dorks.

It's a good thing she talked to Griselda first because I was about ready to throttle Bog myself. Dude! Two wrongs don't make a right! But luckily Marianne knew he was baiting her and controlled her temper. She even berated herself, which can help in an apology; admitting your faults is much better than instating you have none. Hehe and of course it's always a good day when couples kiss and make up.

Now I shall eagerly await the next chapter, because I am DYING to know what plan Marianne has in store for our Bog King!
6/25/2018 c2 Guest
Yes marianne go APOLOGIZE to the sweet pibecone, he didn't deserve that!
Also, love Grizelda, she just speaks right from the liver and don't sugarcoat shit XD
6/23/2018 c2 GodlyJewel
Oh, this is good! Glad I finally got time to read this.

Well, far as the first chapter goes, what did you do Marianne? Well, for lack of a better term, ya done royally fucked up! As for the second chapter, I just love Griselda! Though part of me thinks she doesn't know what Marianne said. Given Bog's history, doubtful he shared their argument, even to his mother. I mean I know she wants her boy married, yet I think she could've been a little harsh with Marianne. Even if it was from eh that of an argument, words have meaning, even if we don't always mean what we say.

Hopefully her future mother-in-law's advice works somewhat... Though I wouldn't be lying if I said I wasn't interested in seeing Marianne grovel. Hey, I'm usually all for the guy groveling, but in this case, I think it's fair I make an exception.
6/23/2018 c2 58Forever-Furuba
The goblins might have been more effective at sending Marianne away if they'd all planned the same cover story ... but that wouldn't be very in character of them!
6/18/2018 c1 5Oliver2016
Oh. My. COD SHE DIDN'T HOLY FUCK MARIANNE HOW COULD YOU I WANNA STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN WOOOOORD!

And then go cuddle Boggy.
*sobs*
MY POOR BOGGY!
6/17/2018 c1 58Forever-Furuba
An intense confrontation! A lot of suspense is left in the wake of this scene.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service