for Wildfire Roses

12/14/2020 c1 Gtopia
jesus christ, i hate it when authors pull this shit when describing a character.

from a first look at her, while she's playing in the water, he can apparently see rage and passion and shit like that in her eyes can he? for fucks sake.
12/9/2020 c3 Mercy Zaraki
I love this! You have in 3 chapters had me almost in tears ans chucking to myself. Very we written, please keep going!
12/3/2020 c3 2crimson hearts
so very entertaining. just loved it. I can't wait to read more.
10/20/2020 c3 25917brat
This is a very interesting story that had really captured my attention I would seriously love to read more of this and find out just where you are going to go with this next. Please keep this up and update again soon as so far this is utterly amazing.
10/17/2020 c3 myafroatemydog
Such an amazing chapter
10/17/2020 c2 myafroatemydog
Pretty fantastic chapter. Well done
10/17/2020 c1 myafroatemydog
This fucked me up
10/1/2020 c1 Olsaint
That hilarious running from each other only to fall for each other without even knowing it can’t wait to see them meet for the ‘first’ time
9/25/2020 c3 moonlightRaven
Type your review is one of the last stories i have read so far! Please please ppppplllllleeeeaaaaassssee continue your great work! Love you!
9/25/2020 c3 1Astrid of Dragons
I am so glad to hear, that not only are you continuing this one-shot, but it’s going to be a full fledged story! (Happy Dance) I love this pairing, they are so cute! I am interested to see how they manage to calm everyone down in the next chapter(s).
9/24/2020 c3 4GypsyWitchBaby
Beautiful!
9/11/2020 c3 Pygmy Hippo
This was amazing and hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
9/8/2020 c3 Tsk123
I'm so happy I found you! Do you post on ao3 as well? They'll love you there!
9/5/2020 c3 LittleCrybaby13
I love this so much. I really hope that you will finish this. Im quite afraid you wont seeing as your other works are mostly left unfinished. And I love many of them too! If I have even just a little bit of your talent, I would've volunteered to finish them myself. Sadly, I don't and I'll just forever wonder how the story's supposed to end.
9/4/2020 c3 1Shadow Wolf 15846