for Wildfire Roses

8/28/2020 c3 lovenightshade03
This was great! Thanks for updating! ;)
For a moment there I got really scared though... When Haraella left the wedding I was ready to pull my hair out, but I have to say that the private ceremony and their personal vows got me teary and more than made up for my hysterics :3 so yeah, their wedding couldn’t have gone better!
Ps, will we meet Haraella’s dragon sometime? And Jon? And are the three eggs that Dany got as gifts in the canon there somewhere?
Pss, in the last chapter you said that Daenerys and Viserys got married in Esos, does that mean that they married each other or someone else? Since they are to rule Dragonstone together
8/28/2020 c3 Lourdes08
Wonderful update!
8/28/2020 c3 41SL4ND3R
Awwww! This chapter was sweet even with the pure chaotic energy is emits. I love their dynamic. It’s so cute. I absolutely adore this but no doubt her uncle, aunt and cousin would be put out on not having witnessed her wedding. I can’t wait to read more. I wonder how the others would react when they realized they’re already married. Garlan will definitely be laughing that his role model of a brother had done that. Keep up the good work!
8/28/2020 c3 1Skywroe
That was beautifully written.
8/28/2020 c3 AFANAFAN
This chapter was better than anything I imagined. The wedding in the end was so beautifully them and I love it.
8/28/2020 c3 3Valen Goncalvez
Please keep updating! I can't wait to know what will happen next! And thank you for your efforts!
8/28/2020 c3 1SnowLeopard167
Awwwwww. I love this chapter and am so happy this is now a full story! Woo! Thank yoy
8/28/2020 c3 shadowjumper7
I'm crying thank you so much I missed you so much! I literally got nervous when I saw your update! Pins and needles just thinking about them meeting like this!
8/28/2020 c3 KidChaos69
Good chapter just one small issue, the Tyrells were never kings of the Reach. They were the stewards to house Gardner the true kings of the Reach.
8/27/2020 c2 2AugustRrush
I’m so glad you finally updated this and I can’t wait for the next chapter
8/26/2020 c2 6B. Circe
Are you f*cking kidding me? I'm crying right now. I need to read the next chapter or I'll die, or strangle you. I'm not kidding, long-arse fics filled with fuff, smut and all the shebang are my thing. I'll be waiting. Love :)
8/26/2020 c2 WarriorofMyth
I love Oberyn!
8/26/2020 c2 WarriorofMyth
I am so happy you came back to this fic! I love it and I am so excited for all that you have in store!
8/26/2020 c2 Bepo1401
YAY so excited for the full length fic
8/26/2020 c2 Basker
Lmao I wanted to see the big reveal! I hope we get that soon. I can’t wait for the sudden flip of emotions when their eyes meet. Oberyn will claim it was love at first sight and of course all thanks to him. The prince of love. The Cupid of westeros.
I’m so excited for the fic you mentioned. Can we have it all now? Haha I need something to give me happiness. This year has sucked out all my joy and hope.
Thanks for this update! I love this fic and these characters. ️
169 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »