for I Hate You

1/2/2020 c19 Guest
Holy sh*t! That was SO H.O.T.! Like, now I have pink balls. Expose and raw. Just, beautiful. Can't wait for more. Happy New Year
12/16/2019 c1 Guest
Already reviewed before but you gotta continue this story it's so good and I need a ton of more chapters of this to read love the drama and the characters
12/8/2019 c18 Pitchfan
Updateeee
12/6/2019 c7 LightningThief394
Just started reading this fic. Loving it so far. As usual with your stories, always well written and enjoyable.
12/4/2019 c18 Guest
Update soon can't wait!
12/3/2019 c1 27notsoawesomenerd
I already commented on ch18, but...I NEED AN UPDATE! Its killing me lol
12/3/2019 c18 Guest
Beca is so jealous. She needs to get it together. These two clearly have strong feelings and just need to admit them. And what is going to happen with Chicago, that conversation with Jesse got me thinking. Can't wait for the next chapter.
11/23/2019 c18 Guest
I love Jesse in this hes great
11/14/2019 c18 Guest
Is Chicago going to cause some trouble? It's nice to see Beca and chloe actually care for each other n having fun at the end
11/13/2019 c18 RedHood209
This story is awesome I think you had such a great idea, I've only just go round to watching the films (I know pretty late) and I'm sad that there's no more but you have made it feel like there is more and I look forward to seeing what you do next. Good job.
11/13/2019 c17 Guest
So good update soon please
11/13/2019 c18 Hannah
I think this story is one of the best I've read in a long time. You have developed the characters so well and I love them all in this story. I want to know what Chicago is up to and I hope Beca looks after Chloe if something happens. I love the hate/love thing going on and you really have nailed it. I can't say enough good things about your writing and I truly hope you write this story forever I seriously never want to see it come to an end like ever. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see it!
11/13/2019 c18 Guest
Love it, update soon I can't wait to see what comes next
11/12/2019 c18 Bechloe1105
UPDATE! PLEASE!
11/11/2019 c18 Guest
You need to update soon this story is just too good. Beca and chloe are great in this story and they've really come a long way. I hope you're writing loads more because I need to know what happens next now.
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »