for I Hate You

6/24/2020 c24 Guest
This chapter destroyed me. Would appreciate it if you fixed them soon lol
6/24/2020 c24 Assuager
Oh my God... shoot! How can Chloe believe her after all they been through in this short time? Like, yeah Beca's words hurt af (at first I thought why are you still standing here and listening her?) but if you can judge by Beca's actions, how she cared, how her attitude changed, than Chloe could be more stubborn.. Why didn't Chloe ask her why she left so quickly and why she cares about the kiss if she "hasn't" feelings for her and just "playing" and why the hell she bought her a neckless? Like, Chloe, honey, you should've pressed more hurder for your happiness. But also I understand that it's not that easy to think fast when it's happening in a live and you being under the pressure.
In another hand I don't get why Beca cares so much about what her mother will think or like she's betraying her. It's Beca's life she's living and not her mother's, she has to decide what the best for her life and not other's (her mother). If Beca's mom really cares about her, than she will accept the fact her daughter dating (I hope in the future) one of the Beales. (it's my opinion, sorry)
Anyway, it was hurd to read because it hurts. And I like this chapter because it's like some changes between their relationship. They finally talking about feelings although in a kinda bad wayThank you for sharing! Looking for more!
6/24/2020 c24 malexfaith
that was just rude. Make us wait then make us cry. Glad you are still with this, would hate to see it just let go. Now it is time for you to fix this. Thanks heaps for sharing
6/24/2020 c24 Guest
My poor heart. That was soooo emotional. I almost cried. Thanks for update. Hope everything is well
6/24/2020 c24 Becca
.THAT... ugh my heart can’t handle this you need to update like ASAP
6/24/2020 c1 Guest
Omg my heart
Thank you for updating! I love your work! ️
6/24/2020 c24 Sobe29
That was emotional. I feel for Beca; for why she felt she had to do what she did and the aftermath of it all. I could vividly see the interaction in my mind which made it even more sad. Hopefully they’ll mend their broken pieces soon. It’s never easy but obviously they’ll both be miserable until they have some closure.
6/24/2020 c24 Guest
Beca is an a$$! How could she be so blind?! Ugh, you know is a great story when you get mad to fictional characters. Thank you for the update. It's wonderful reading you're well and spoiling us with this amazing story. Can't wait for more. Stay safe mate!
6/24/2020 c24 GiuliaW
Well now I'm crying
6/24/2020 c24 jordanne.BechloMe
my heart
6/24/2020 c24 BeChloe Fan
Holy cow! My heart crack a little bit (a lot). It was beautiful written dude. Thank you so much for the update. Hope you're doing better. 'Til next one ;)
6/24/2020 c24 14SecretNerd18
Oh nooooooo. This is so sad. I hope they fix it!
6/24/2020 c24 15RJRMovieFan
Wow, I’m not sure you could have made Beca any more of an ass. Ugh! Family drama. The thing I wonder is, would Beca’s mother really have cared. Maybe Beca is right, maybe it would have been a very painful reminder, but then again, maybe her mother would have been able to put her daughter’s feelings first. Really not sure where this goes from here. Can’t wait to read and find out.
6/24/2020 c24 TTshorty33
qell that was depressing.
6/24/2020 c24 van.true77
cried so much reading this
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »