for That Thing Called Family

8h c16 alokin
After finishing the story I have to point out that the sense of passage of time in it is extremely nebulous . I also can't make out what skills exactly does Willow have .

Can she hack ? Where did she even learn it ? Where did Rhee even come from ? Did I miss a chapter where she has SHIELD training and does paperwork afterwards in an office , learns hacking and meets Rhee ?

She's acting like an experienced agent but she never went through any training whatsoever .

She went to the Academy and put "hacks" on the servers to find the Gifted list ?

Where the hell did she get the hacks or the training to sneak in and use them in the first place ?

What kind of work is she even doing at SHIELD ?

The MOST confusing out of all of it was her apparent skill in bringing out the dream monsters .

When in the hell did she practice and got to the limit of five monsters ? It's like more than several CHAPTERS are completely missing .

If she was going to be at the New York invasion I'm completely clueless as to how she would fight and what she can even do with the dream monsters . Because we NEVER saw her do ANYTHING with them besides manifesting them ... ONCE ... We only saw her do it ONCE .

Which brings me to the second criticism .

The brother-sister banter with Tony,Steve and Fenrir .

It's endearing and funny at start but then it just goes on and on and on into irritation .

And it's especially irritating when we DON'T KNOW when she trained with her manifestations , when she learned hacking or got agent training or ANYTHING concerning SHIELD or her skills. .

Her supposed 220 IQ or her interest in biology LITERALLY never comes into play .

It's ridiculous .

Also , the stupid blank statement of "I have 200 IQ but I'm horrendous at math" can go jump of a cliff .
It's about the most grievous bullcrap I simply can't forget .
Just say you didn't want to learn and not that you can't do it .
This is the kind of thing that I'm angry at when smart people don't acknowledge their fault at a failure and deflect .
Whenever I got a bad grade I never said "I'm bad at it" .
I knew I didn't study or didn't have the will to do it .
NEVER that I COULDN'T do it .

I don't understand why you simply didn't go with average intelligence because I'm constantly expecting more out of her than I'm seeing .

Also , doesn't dottir in Friggadottir mean daughter ? Wouldn't Lokis name be Friggson instead of Friggadottir ?

Anyways , it was an interesting story to read

Thank you and hope to see it continued.
11/29/2020 c16 MushroomGloomCorner
I hope you continue this story someday
11/29/2020 c6 MushroomGloomCorner
This may seriously be the most adorable thing ever. Also loki is totally a tsundere
11/29/2020 c5 MushroomGloomCorner
So far I am absolutely enthralled
10/8/2020 c5 MarvelDweeb
bruh I started crying hhhh
9/15/2020 c16 JodyBB6un
Cannot wait for more! This story grows more intriguing by the chapter!
9/15/2020 c10 JodyBB6un
Why the heck does she keep referring to Tony as Stark? Even if she's talking about Howard, it's weird to have her call him by his last name. Also, wouldn't Loki be Loki Friggason instead of Friggadottir. I mean, dottir is daughter in norse.
9/5/2020 c16 Guest
Honey,trust me I feel you, I’m an essential worker too so I totally understand! I’m so sorry to hear about your loss and I hope you’re staying safe and secure. Take as much time as you need. The story can wait.
8/14/2020 c16 Gwestiel
Welcome back Kiya!

I’ll definitely be here ready to read your awesome stories, I hope you stay safe and healthy!
See you soon
8/13/2020 c17 Grover Girl 8
Please prioritise staying safe, unless the fic is a way for you to escape from reality, I think that it'd be best for you to focus on you and making sure you are staying safe. As an essential worker you're on the frontlines of this pandemic and I know that bs customers might not understand what you have to put up with, and I hope you can come back to the fic soon, but please don't apologise for being 'late' updating and such, when the fact that you're putting out an incredible piece of as art out into the world to consume for free.
I hope I haven't come off as rude, because while I love the story, I hope that you're taking care of yourself and you're loved ones.
-from a fan of your work
5/5/2020 c16 cryptoshusband
Are you still writing this?
3/25/2020 c3 NightFyl
Do you mean Howard stark’s daughter?
3/4/2020 c16 5JustAnotherStarkFan
AWW love this look forward to next update xD
2/15/2020 c16 PrincessMagic
Wow wow wow! Stayed up half the night reading this and I love it so much!
2/5/2020 c5 NightFyl