for And Nothing Else Matters

9/7/2018 c1 Sioux3
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love this even more than your other one! The FEELS! :') Gah! Father & son at its best! You really don't write short, do you? I hope you write more.
7/13/2018 c1 2Elise Deschat
Interesting coda of sorts...a lot of angst...well-played
6/30/2018 c1 Milford
I really enjoyed this story, what a lovely surprise. Very interesting take on the Lynn episode. I hope you have more stories to come!
7/1/2018 c1 108jibber59
Loved this series. Glad to see people keeping it alive - and doing such a good job of it too!
6/26/2018 c1 15mouse8
I can't believe this was your first fanfic! This is a classic revenge tale, with an excellent villain. She has sound motivation, but you successfully show her occasional qualms and, perhaps more importantly, her suicidal tendencies. She just doesn't care enough about anything but her objective of retribution for her daughter.

I loved the hint of romance between Steve and Cheryl, and the fun of their dialogues especially wildlife documentaries and definitive guides!

But pride of place belongs, as it should, to Steve and Mark, the strength of their bond displayed in every interaction, Mark overcoming his natural reticence to reassure both himself and his son of his love.

I loved your writing which flowed nicely thanks to good details, well-chosen vocabulary and excellent character interactions.

Now write another one!
6/21/2018 c1 Mrs Kirk
This is amazing! I love fabrics where Steve is sick or hurt. Please please write more.
6/22/2018 c1 193Aini NuFire
It's been years since I've watched the later seasons of DM, but I remember them fondly. This was a really well written installment. Could have been an actual episode. Everyone was perfectly in character. Poor Steve, you really put him through the wringer. And Mark, too. Very sadistic villain toying with them both like that. But yay that father and son both came out of it in the end. Thanks for writing and sharing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service