for Getting to Know You

1/14 c32 12Cyan Quartz
I personally never liked Malie City because I inherited some bad feelings over Pearl Harbor from my parents, but then I remembered that alot of Japanese people really love Hawaii and it's no big deal if they wanna show it in their games.

Honestly, my country screwed over Hawaii by stealing it into state hood against the natives wishes in the first place. Stolen for the reason Pearl Harbor was established in the first place, it's a good halfway point. For refueling and storage and everything.

I also get mad at the British and the French Everytime I go visit a memorial that even mentions a loss on our part. War.
10/22/2021 c12 Canary512
Those committee members faced the wrath of Angry!Kukui. It was so nice to see another side of Kukui! He called Ash his kid in public! Thank you for the chapter!
10/22/2021 c11 Canary512
Thank you for the chapter!
10/22/2021 c10 Canary512
Awww! Kukui and Ash camping together is so wholesome! Thank you for the chapter!
10/22/2021 c9 Canary512
I loved the part where Kukui was like, "This is my kid. Be proud of him. Listen to what he says". Thank you for the chapter!
10/22/2021 c8 Canary512
Aww Ash became the TA! Great chapter!
10/21/2021 c7 Canary512
This was so nice! I bet Kukui's concern reached it's peak when Ash said, "sometimes things happen". Thank you for the chapter!
10/21/2021 c6 Canary512
Thank you for the chapter!
10/21/2021 c5 Canary512
I can't wait for the day Ash accidentally confesses to Kukui that he's died more than about 5 times. Thank you for the chapter!
10/21/2021 c4 Canary512
Papa Kukui being proud of Ash is so wholesome! Makes me wonder what would happen if Kukui had met Ash when he was just starting out. He's going to keep being proud. I remember in the earlier series, he got a bit arrogant. Thanks for the chapter!
10/21/2021 c3 Canary512
Thanks for the chapter!
10/21/2021 c2 Canary512
Thank you for the chapter! It's so nice to see Kukui's perception of what happens with Ash and Tapu Koko.
10/21/2021 c1 Canary512
I recently got back to watching Pokemon by watching Journeys and Sun and Moon. Loved reading both of their dynamics. I'm curious to read more. Thank you for writing this fanfic!
8/24/2021 c28 8multyfangirl21
He either left or died, and him being dead seems kinder to me.
So after after nearly 25 years Ash finally has a dad with Kukui
8/23/2021 c12 multyfangirl21
Well the committee got their first view of papa Kukui
207 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »