for Getting to Know You

10/15/2018 c11 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/7/2018 c10 Deadwing
Dude this is awesome! I love it so much! I don't want it to ever end. I love father son Kukui and Ash. I am looking forward to the next chapter
10/9/2018 c10 22Daisy Rhine
I loved every chappy, I can't wait for more
10/7/2018 c10 86KaliAnn
Well I really like this and using candy to teach Ash the constellations was a great idea.
10/7/2018 c10 45Cottonmouth25
Ash x Kukui new OTP, 10/10 would ship again

Ha, just pulling your chain. But it’s great reading these familial moments between the two of them. Keep up the wonderful work. :)
10/7/2018 c1 Shizuka-naru Goketsu
I like Pokemon Sun and Moon because of its story and fun, I don't really enjoy the art style though.
10/6/2018 c10 1buterflypuss
good chapters
9/29/2018 c9 Pkmnyume114
I'm loving how this is coming along and I adore the relationship between Kukui and Ash.
9/28/2018 c9 mattblue057
Poor kukui stands no chance when it comes to parental instinct he has developed for ash but poor ash does know kukui has started to think of him as his son plus i like the way you story is coming along with this short maybe father-son talks :D
9/28/2018 c9 86KaliAnn
Wonderful. I love this chapter. It would be amazing to read about the episode when the class meets morelull and Ash describes how he made friends with one.
9/13/2018 c8 KaliAnn
This is beautiful. I would love to read a chapter when Ash finally understands the concept of flirting, dating, and the rest of the flowery stuff so to speak. He's pretty much clueless and lacking the basic concept.
9/13/2018 c8 1buterflypuss
good chap
9/13/2018 c1 9OC-Trainer-Gray
I’m excited & curious what Kukui’s reaction would be when Ash goes to Ula’ Ula on his own for about a week
9/2/2018 c6 Brooklyn
Gahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! I love this! Updateeeee!
9/3/2018 c5 4Twilight-Lloyd
Ash probably shouldn’t mention all the times he’s actually died.
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »