for Getting to Know You

10/16/2019 c30 Briar 4
*Smiles sweetly* Hi there! I have gotta say, I have been a big fan of both this story and your other works of creative Author-work(AKA, stories) and you have done a fantastic job at writing this wonderful little gem of a story of yours!

Hmm~.. That was so nice of Kukui to suggest to his young students a sort of mental adventure rather then a physical one instead. But yeah, I bet that for Ash while HE was meditating was that he was more then likely picturing himself back at Prof. Oak's lab, surrounded by ALL of his pokemon & former travelmates whilst still in the state of meditation. That must've all been so nice..

Speaking of which, for the next chapter, I personally, wouldn't mind seeing a chapter taking place right after the events of 'The dealer of Descrution!', 'cause I bet that Ash'll probably being demanding from Kukui HOW exactly he knows(or well, knew) Guzma, because in the games it was revealed that his Dad was abusive towards him and therefore he had an abusive childhood. I mean, Ash doesn't know what that's like but who knows hopefully Kukui will hopefully figure out somethin'...

Ooh, or maybe even a chapter set shortly after the events of 'A Timeless Encounter!'. Because I dunno why, but I have a bit of a feeling that Kukui will have some explaining to do if Ash ever figures out Kukui was/is 'Rory'.

But for now, sweetheart, I bid you Aidu~!
10/16/2019 c30 Pkmn
I love this fanfic! You're doing an awesome job. Can't wait for you to post the Alolan League, it would be really interesting. Keep doing the good work!
10/16/2019 c30 11mayarmayar
This chapter was short and sweet, and really good! Keep up the great work!
10/15/2019 c30 3KittyMelloGirl
ACKKK! This is so good! Thanks for the update!
10/15/2019 c30 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/15/2019 c30 429Ability King KK
Ah yes, the Ultra Guardians. The WORST part of the Alola Arc. They really should have somewhat followed the game storyline like they did with the previous story arcs.
10/15/2019 c30 tigergirl1723
Will Ash ever tell kukui about his times saving the world? Or will he find out through a legendary or something. Also are you following the plot of the anime because if you aren't I was wondering if you could do a scene where he witnesses ash meeting up with a legendary like an old friend. That would be something.
10/15/2019 c30 86KaliAnn
I like that it was Kukui who realized that sometimes kids need to be kids.
9/29/2019 c29 22Daisy Rhine
Ash is awesome in this fic :D
9/28/2019 c29 1buterflypuss
good chap
9/28/2019 c29 86KaliAnn
I love how you pointed out how empathetic Ash is when it comes to Pokemon's feelings.
9/22/2019 c28 2Kurakuma
Been stalking for a while and wanted to pop out to express my thoughts since you seemed a little unsure.
The story is great, the relationship between Kukui and Ash and the gradual yet obvious transitioning from Kukui being an inexperienced, temporary guardian to a caring paternal figure feels realistic and is very sweet to read about. Although you have made death a focus in four chapters it isn't like they were back-to-back, nor were the circumstances of them the same or really even all that similar so I'd say it's okay, plus the story is just so cute that even if you were getting repetitive I'd still read.
You're doing great, Fightingᴗو
9/22/2019 c28 Thecrazygirlnextdoor101
I’m loving the story ! The way you make them interact and how they face hurdles in the relationship speaks for it. Self on how invested you are on the story. I’ll be waiting for further development on the whole Alola family !
9/19/2019 c28 Guest
I just can't wait till we get to the Manalo Conference chapters. That will be fun.
9/20/2019 c28 12StarBlazer124
I don't think your story is repetitive at all! It feels very believable and genuine, in my opinion. I've kept this story on my browser's favorites for months now and I'm always excited when I see there's been an update. And this chapter in particular - ah! Be still my domestic fluff loving heart! Dad Kukui, official! But yeah, you may have written about death four times now, but each time was unique and quite frankly, there are so many aspects and dimensions to grief that it's really impressive that you cover so many so well. Please keep up the good work! I can't wait to see where else you go with this series!
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »