for Getting to Know You

6/3/2019 c24 raychance16
I really want you to do a thing similar to ashes of the past where you bring back and use ash's different pokemon. maybe to impress prof ?kukui?. and I want to see how he reacts to torterra eating a energy ball, and Swellow's thunder armor.

With great admiration, Ray
6/2/2019 c24 86KaliAnn
I do like the change of pace in Sun and Moon. With all that traveling, it never felt like Ash had an opportunity to be a kid and do normal things like school and just hanging out with friends. In this chapter you reminded me of why I like this so much.
6/2/2019 c24 17duskrider
To be honest at first I was a huge fan of Sun and Moon after how fast paced and serious XYZ acted. But after a while I can see the appeal of this series. Good fic.
6/2/2019 c24 1buterflypuss
good chap
5/23/2019 c2 Guest
I remember when Ash saved Arceus. He also tried to stop a battle between a time God and Satan, I'm still wondering how he hadn't died there. Oh yeah, anyone remembers when he went between a battle against a genetically modified legendary Pokemon and a Mythical one and turned into stone? Yeah, he escaped death multiple times. If Kukui ever heard about these then he might get a heart attack.
5/15/2019 c23 22Daisy Rhine
5/12/2019 c23 Guest
Not a bad chapter, but I was honestly expecting Ash to bring up other pokemon that died in his life like Latiose and Lucario.
5/12/2019 c17 6Lady Celestial Star
I can imagine Burnet and Kukui sitting on the couch after Ash leaves and then Kukui says:
"Oh man...did we just almost have The Talk with Ash?"
Burnet: o.O
Kukui: What a fun day...married and then preteen issues all at once.
5/12/2019 c10 Lady Celestial Star
Forget browning the marshmallow, burn those suckers! I just love burnt marshmallows!
5/11/2019 c23 7Smile4the-World
Damn, that really hit me right in the heart. Seriously though someone give Ash a hug cause he deserves all of them at this point.
5/11/2019 c23 1buterflypuss
good chap
5/11/2019 c23 86KaliAnn
I really liked that you picked this episode to help the kids understand no matter how short a friendship is, its worth it.
4/15/2019 c22 22Daisy Rhine
Despite its shortness, this chapter was amazing. I love how Ash talked to the professor and explained. :)
4/15/2019 c22 7InkayInks
Can we get some official papers that state Kukui as the step Dad/uncle we all need? (He tries so hard!)
Ash is used to being his own boss so to speak, and while he clearly cares for Kukui, he's not used to being fretted on. Not counting Brock and his mom I guess. (To be fair though, his mom's his mom. And Brock was basically a dad in the form of a brother since his dad had skipped out soooo-.)
I'm glad the two are resolving their issues!
I wonder if we'll ever get any news from the 'Kalos incident'? (Ash, Greninja, and-no, wait- EVERYONE needed some form of counseling after the whole Lysander debacle... Right?)
4/15/2019 c22 86KaliAnn
I love the homeyness of the chapter.
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »