for Rogue's Romance

9/13/2019 c6 1brianlionel.113
really hope that you come back to this little story someday...it's been like a year (I think) since you last updated, but this has got so much potential! it's well written, the plot is interesting, the use of certain characters like Catwoman acting like sort of counselor to Robin was, to say the least, pretty creative, and the characters are in fact credible, one can actually see them behaving like that under such circumstances. besides it is a nice addition, even if separate, to your previous story, a more in-depth view of the relationship between Wally and Dick, a relationship that was left sort of sidelined and undeveloped in your previous story.
though I'm not much a fan to the Young Justice or DC universe (I'm like really new to this fandom to be honest), I really liked and hope to read more about these two and their so painfully complicated love story.
5/16/2019 c5 1AngeloftheDawn2017
This story is AMAZING! My favourite parts so far are when Wally and Dick get confronted by Cat Woman and Lisa, then Wally and Dick making up and getting back together. When is the next chapter coming out because I realllyyyyyyy want to see where this goes.
2/21/2019 c6 AngeloftheDawn2017
This chapter was great, especially when Dick finally gets his knocked into him by Cat Woman and he gets back with Wally. So, when's the next chapter coming out? Because I can't wait to see how their relationships develop :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
1/5/2019 c6 Guest
I love reading your stories and I can’t wait for the next chapter of this one.
10/20/2018 c6 Guestz
Dang, it has been a while. Thanks for the chapter I literally first pumped the air after I finished reading. Life is a mess, school is a mess and I can not wait for the chance to watch season three of Young Justic. Have a good day,Guestz
10/18/2018 c6 Thalia Soliz
me enoja este capitulo (De nuevo) porque esta escrito como si wally fuera el que tuviera la razon y dick el idiota que se habia equivocado...que como dick habia admitido su. " Error " ya todo estaba bien y todo estaba bien: "Se areglaron y estan bien." pero no estoy de acuerdo con eso y eso me mi ser deseaba que dick no volviera con wally,porque wally en este fic es un idiota y hipocrita igual que siento si nuestras opiniones son diferentes,pero esa es la encanta tu otro fic alterno de este fic,pero leyendo esto...no estoy segura de seguir leyendolo.

Una seguidora menos,Lo siento mucho de verdad.
I am angered by this chapter (again) because it is written as if wally was the one who was right and dick the idiot who had been wrong ... that as a dick he had admitted his. "Error" and everything was fine and everything was fine: "They filed and they're fine." but I do not agree with that and that makes me angry. All my being wished that dick did not come back with wally, because wally in this fic is an idiot and hypocrite just like cat. I'm sorry if our opinions are different, but that's mine I love your other alternate fic of this fic, but reading this ... I'm not sure I keep reading it.

One less follower, I'm really sorry.
10/18/2018 c5 Thalia Soliz
I hate with all my soul this chapter, Cat seems so hypocritical. I do not think that I have to go back with Wally, I love the couple but in this fanfic, with the things that Wally thinks, not.
10/15/2018 c6 Guest
I love it! I can’t live without your stories. I check everyday and look forward to reading the next chapter.
10/15/2018 c6 11Loftcat27
10/14/2018 c6 1Marigold.Flowers
Awwww that ending
9/25/2018 c5 Leire96
Good... I'm from Brazil!
And, i don't speak english

Eu achei que deveria dizer isso antes de comentar e CARA COMO EU AMO BIRDFLASH
E sua fanfic está muito boa meu Deus do céu alguém me mata
Se escreve em outra plataforma?
Ilu
9/16/2018 c1 Guest
This is adorable!
9/3/2018 c5 Guestz6426
Holy gods above I have been so busy and it has been a while since I was on Fan fic. Thank you for this chapter, I know it has been a while since you posted this chapter but it is almost never too late. Yeah I am still going to be busty for a while or rather for the entire school year as I slowly become buried alive with work. I will try to find some time to check in every now and then. Have a good day, -Guestz
8/21/2018 c5 11Loftcat27
Thanks so much! I love the way you portrayed Selina in this. The parrelism of her and Bruce’s relationship was a great idea as well. Over all, this was great! All I was hoping for and more!
Till next time,
Loftcat27
8/20/2018 c5 1DPTTrocks
Awesome! I dont have anything else to say.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »