for Four Unlikely Friends

11/8/2018 c1 BadgeryFox
What a captivating first chapter! Loved the style of writing, it made for a very promising start.
I don't mind any possible pairing and if I could, I'd love to read about the dynamics of a founder-ship foursome.
Thank you for writing and congratulations on graduating!
6/20/2018 c1 Tsukasa197
I prefer pairs with being Slytherin/Ravenclaw and Griffindor/Hufflepuff .
Here are my guess's on who's who, with the features of the characters described Harry is the likely candidate for Slytherin, Hermione could be Ravenclaw especially with her book obsession but i prefer Luna, I could see Susan as Helga because of the Auburn hair, for Godric Neville is a contender because of his bravery in the books, but it could be Draco as he has blond hair, and it might be fun to mess with people. Of course their is the possibility of genderswaping the founders that might be a good laugh.
6/20/2018 c1 4God is Gracious
Foursome. Yes. Obviously. It would be amazing.
6/20/2018 c1 1Kidagirl8
I would prefer a foursome and Harry being Salazar especially if he ends up in Griffindor! I would also love it if Godric ends up in Slytherin. I mostly want that both to see the reincarnations reactions either when it happens or after they recover their memory as it seems implied they will and to see other reactions from side characters.