FanFiction.Net
for Natsu, Happy, and the Moving Castle

10/8 c2 Caleb Hagg
When will it be more chapters? I'd like to know more about the rest of Fairy Tail cast getting involved with the world Natsu and Happy are in.
1/27 c2 21mpowers045
Man it’s been a long time since I watched that movie but this story is going to make me rewatch it so keep up the good work and I could imagine Natsu almost being tempted to eat Calcifer since he’s a fire demon
11/12/2021 c1 1TWINS OF PRIMUS
Hello,
I love this story. Hope you continue it.️
4/17/2019 c2 2Hewhoknows12
Not bad like how it's going so it is in Earthland after all. Hmm I wonder Howl was interested in the scarf. Also I loved you played in the scenes from the movie in with Natsu and Happy. Curious what is the name of the country? is it located in Ishgar or Alkistika ?
1/1/2019 c2 8Blu3b3rryT3a
I LOVE this! It's detailed, refreshing and feels like the way the characters would interact if the original writers were collaborating!
12/29/2018 c2 1Pein's number 1 Girl
i do hope you continue this story. it's so good!
6/25/2018 c1 2Hewhoknows12
I love Fairy Tail and Howls Moving Castle, Can I make suggestion why place this fanfic in one of other countries in Ishgar like Caelum it's a big country located to the south of Fiore, or even make Howl one of 10 Wizard saints since we never found out all of them. It would lead to kind of connection between the two fictions. Just suggestion.

All and All I give this fanfic so far a 4/5 needs to be a little longer.
6/24/2018 c1 Devil Heart
Interesting idea combining fairy tail and Howls moving castle into a fanfic can't wait for the rest.