for The Lotus Flower I: Murky Waters

4/18/2020 c1 Renee Dance
That was an awesome chapter. I do hope that one day you update because I would love to see this continued. I am actually planning out a story similar to this one, but honestly after reading yours I'm not sure if I could do it justice. I'll try, and it will be different. I really like the concept and I love your version of it. Nicely done!
6/15/2019 c1 1little lady wisteria
This is interesting and I hope you'll continue this. <3 Sml.
7/9/2018 c1 HarbingerOfCrazy
Yay, hope Sakura and Hinata get to be awesome ninja pals. Don't care for pairings. Hate how Naruto gets to be awesome in so many fanfics even though he starts out just as annoying as Sakura. Would be nice to see some actual teamwork. Speaking of teams imo it would make more sense to put Sasuke on a team with Shino and Kiba under Kakashi, as 1 Kakashi has better quallifications to train a tracker team and 2, if Kakashi, an Aburame and an Inuzuka can't teach him teamwork noone can. aw wait they can't bond over tragic backstorys or being reincarnated siblings.
As for team Kurenai: Naruto might be a risk, but all in all the team would't be a great loss, it's not as if they could amount to anything, right?
psa: this post contains sarcasm
Also kawabanga(or w.e. the replcement jutsu is called) is op and should totaly be used more often
6/29/2018 c1 1Lord Roko
This was amazing! Sakura its a freaking genius when she is not a fangirl! Keep going!
6/24/2018 c1 efdsdfsa
This really intrigues me. I love fanfics that showcase Sakura's true potential and a friendship with Hinata. Great job!
6/23/2018 c1 LadyFae123
This is a really good story that you’ve made in a different fandom. The friendship between Sakura and Hinata feels like it would be a great and beneficial bond between a civilian and clan heiress in the future of this story. The perspective view of Sakura’s thought felt realistic of a child who had been trying to ignore the failing marriage of her parents and the fallout of her parents, unfortunately, is a great push for a regular civilian-ready-to-be-a-ninja Sakura to become a successful shinobi. Anyway, keep up this creative writing and sooner or later, this story will be a goldmine in the Naruto fandom
6/21/2018 c1 Guest
I like it. I am looking forward next chapter. However, I was wondering if you will keep the canon pairings?
6/21/2018 c1 Guest
Blinks plz stop this garbage
Go back to harry pothead
Don’t ruin canon pairings
6/21/2018 c1 16zigmas
I utterly hate the canon Suckura, but I've seen about half-a-dozen AU and SI fics that fix that rather nicely.
If anything, the things I hate her for can be easily fixed by a bit of better characterization and less stupid plot-twists (Kishi just loves to add Plot-no-Jutsu on top of Talk-no-Jutsu, and it often backfires from the reader's POV).
I do hope (though it does seem that way) that you will stick to the canon pairings - and make them shine even more.
Good luck, and let's read some more. :)
6/21/2018 c1 ultrachols
I hope this is a narusaku