FanFiction.Net
for Keeper React!

10/3 c8 1I AM A FANGRL090
You did amazing at the age of nine and can we do more ship reacts like tianna, sophfitz, that kind of stuff. Being a fellow writer I understand writers block and will be here if you need ideas.

-FANGRL
3/25/2021 c7 Keeper Fangirl
Oki, let's hope da boys (Keefe Percy, Dex, and Leo) din't blow up the universe...
12/28/2020 c8 35BabaLooWho
Okay. Also... Nine months was a long time ago
12/14/2020 c7 Raven
When I read the first chapter I was confused for a second because Raven is the name I usually use for my reviews!

GREAT reacts so far! Please update! I really want to see the demigod/elf pairings (especially Tam/Nico and Linh/Percy).
3/13/2020 c1 34Ruby Silverstar
I like it! I'm not a super big fan of things written in the style of screenplays, but it is good. I did enjoy it.

Ruby
12/29/2019 c5 Lucy Auburn
Hi again(...)! I see you know Percy Jackson so why don't you have them react to that? like they meet each other while both doing reacts to going/living in New York or Kotlc Crew meets the Seven from Heroes of Olympus (Minus Jason [Rip] and instead Nico) or something its just a suggestion so i will not be offended if you don't use it and PLZ(please) don't forget to do the legal things you love/enjoy
12/29/2019 c1 Lucy Auburn
If this is what you enjoy keep doing it and I won't judge. Just remember, Do what you love/enjoy and don't let anyone stop you, as long as its legal ... Also I think I might be crazy but I ship Dex x Fitz jsyk(Just So you Know) ... OH WELL DO WHAT YOU LEGALLY LOVE(/ enjoy) AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE!
8/9/2019 c6 5SophitzShipper
KEANA AND SOPHITZ! My friends all ship Tiana but I DISAGREE I think Tam should be single forever
7/10/2019 c1 ILoveSophitzandK
Wow, luv this story. But cut Keefe some slack-poor guy.
6/28/2019 c6 Guest
oh, do Spider Man!
6/27/2019 c1 Smellynellie9
oh my goodnes! i love this and you'r name! {I know that sonds weird but I do! *she said defensively*} keep it up!
6/28/2018 c3 Guest
I was like yay and I'm so exited for the next ones
6/22/2018 c1 Deletethisaccountplease3
Wow, I inspired you? Thank you so much! This was hilarious, but I'd like to point out that after you do something like; "Sophie: Oof!" You have to do "Sophie: "Oof!"" otherwise that would sort of be breaking a guildline and rule thing.