FanFiction.Net
for Let the 23rd Hunger Games Begin

3/28/2020 c3 40ReadBooksWriteThings
This story seems cool. I like the idea. Cassa and her district partner remind me of Rue and Thresh for some reason. Can't wait to read the rest!
3/27/2020 c3 1AnnaDaCorgi
lol. Yeah and I have 14 German assignments, rip.

The PM worked but I have to wait 24 hours until I can pm back, rip.

I’m thinking of doing a partial SYOT. What do you think?
3/27/2020 c2 AnnaDaCorgi
I can’t pm right now so we have to suffice for this. Hru?
3/26/2020 c1 AnnaDaCorgi
Monkeyyyy guess who got an account?! :DDDD
11/4/2018 c3 3MonkeyPower435
Yup, I can post the sponsor point system! I'll either do it on my profile or as a chapter itself, or possibly both.

Also, I have a few requests for you:

Please choose to make your Hunger Games before the 74th Hunger Games sometime. This is because I'm making a new SYOT after this and it's going to be the 76th Hunger Games. Also, please don't make yours the 49th or the 47th. I don't want you to d the 47th because I already mentioned that the District 10 girl won in the 47th Hunger Games and I don't really feel like editing that. I don't want you to do the 49th because if you were to do that I would want to finish the 48th Hunger Games first, and it's going to be a while before I finish it. Maybe you could do, like, the 46th Hunger Games? Also, don't do the 50th Hunger Games because that's when Haymitch won. Sorry, I know I'm being picky with this, but... yeah.
11/4/2018 c2 MonkeyPower435
Hi, Anna Banana, it's me again! Okay, so I actually figured out something that could work! So exciting, right? Alright, so here's the deal. We wouldn't be able to do a collab, because like I said before, I'm just not good at making stories with other people. However, you could make your own SYOT that I would post.

Basically, here's how this would work. You would create a chapter (first one would have to be a prologue so that you could get all of the tributes you need) and post it as a review. I would then receive it through the "moderate reviews" setting. Now, the moderate reviews setting allows me to delete a review. So what I would do is copy and paste your chapter onto a word document. After that I would delete your review so nobody could see the chapter. I would then make the chapter you sent into a document, and after doing a quick proofread, I would post it. Turns out that the moderate reviews setting is useful for something! I'd say in the author's note that it would be a "collab", even though the only thing I would do is proofread it and edit any grammar errors I may find. Just send me the prologue and I'll post it. I'll request the tributes to come in via reviews, so that you could see them.

Have a nice day!
11/4/2018 c1 MonkeyPower435
I'm not sure how to say this, but I misunderstood what you were asking me to do. I thought you meant you just wanted to make a one-shot of Katniss and Peeta's kids instead of making a chapter for my SYOT. I'm not good at collaborating on stories for a few reasons:

1. I'm just not ready to do a collab with anybody. It's just hard for me to work with multiple people on the same story. I tried making a story with some friends once, and it was a total blow-up. It's not that I don't like the way you write, your writing is really good, I'm just not good at working with other people.

2. It would be really hard to talk with you, since you're a guest. It's NOT that I think you 're different because you can't get an account, I just think it would be hard to talk about victors and deaths and whatnot because other people could always see what we're talking about by checking the reviews.

3. I'm not even sure if FanFiction allows someone to post a chapter through a review.

4. I already have most of the deaths planned out in my head. I know you'd be okay with working with them, but I would feel guilty knowing that you had ideas that I didn't use.

Actually, all you need for a FanFiction account is an email address. Maybe your parents could let you use theirs.
10/27/2018 c1 Anna Banana
Good story! I like it so far. I can’t wait for the next update. Dao should ally with Cassa, they’d make a good team.
10/20/2018 c3 2InsertUsernameHereThanks
It's a good chapter. Keep it up.
10/7/2018 c1 InsertUsernameHereThanks
I've noticed that you haven't really gotten many reviews on some of your stories. I think this is ridiculous because you are such a talented writer. Your stories should have more recognition.
7/10/2018 c1 slspring05