FanFiction.Net
for Potter of Puddlemere

11/7/2019 c5 Guest
Useless bitch
7/29/2018 c1 Guest
Hi, i heard about your fic on the harry potter fanfiction reddit and i am impressed. I think its a wise decision to show how Harry is not the only competent seeker but that there are pretty good rivals, who might have more skill and practice than him. everybody having to use the same broom is a wise idea the other hand i am not sure how realistic the existence of a youth academy and a junior club is, considering how according to JK there are only about 120 magical babies born in GB every year. i like short chapters btw. Keep up the good work :)
7/28/2018 c5 driftchris
Green bitch, wanted to blow her head for purposefully crashing other and breaking their bones. since the only rule is to catch the snitch, I so want to kill her and take the snitches from her cooling hands.

Hope in the next chapter she tastes her how medicine. But that's not very professional to allow such behaviour to go unpunished, there's rules to be respected.
7/27/2018 c5 Guest
If the only rule is to catch the snitch, why not spell the three till they can’t do shit or summon the thing?
7/25/2018 c4 Jigglyhufflepufferfish
Wow. Reminds me of the old Quidditch World Cup game for PC, this trial was soo good.
7/14/2018 c4 Guest
This is great. Can't remember the last time I read a decent Harry/quidditch story. And who was the bloke with the bludger.
7/14/2018 c4 driftchris
The question now is, what happens if one seeker catch more than one snitch ? xD
7/10/2018 c3 Dr1zzy
Good update
7/7/2018 c3 Guest
More please.
7/7/2018 c1 Guest
Good choice Harry!
6/28/2018 c2 1TheBluePilgrim
Good writing so far, but chapters need to be a lot longer if you want people to stick around. Not much progress in 1000 words/chapter.
6/26/2018 c1 MaMcMu
Please continue with "Chasing Death".
6/24/2018 c1 Jigglyhufflepufferfish
Harry chose quidditch!? The matches were always the most fun part of the series. Definitely following this story.
6/24/2018 c1 Guest
I read this with Stephen Fry narrating in my head! Can’t wait to see where this goes!
6/23/2018 c1 Dr1zzy