for Indiana Jones and the Quest for Truth

3/28/2020 c5 Your Brother
When will you continue this story?
Just wondering.

Joshua James Mustchin.
12/3/2018 c1 680s Dave
This is quite intereting. Seeing Indy with the traditions we know and being intrduced to new tech at the time like security cameras makes you wonder if he can adapt to change. Keep up the great work!
11/25/2018 c5 Michelle
very clever!
11/24/2018 c5 21B.E.A.T.N
I'm really digging this story. I hope that Willie is be more involved with Indy and the gang, along with the Rabi they met. Looking forward to the next chapter!
11/14/2018 c5 Guest
I do like the part ,"ON ALL YOUR PREVIOUS ADVENTURES, YOU'VE HAD SOME SORT OF GIRLFRIEND. WELL, THIS TIME, I'M GONNA BE YOUR GIRL!"It's very good this chapter .

Joshua.
11/13/2018 c4 Guest
Very good .
11/12/2018 c5 14Susan Popplewell
Great update! Guiseppe is a bit mysterious. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
9/25/2018 c4 Guest
Awesome Story, keep it up!
8/19/2018 c4 dragonlots
This is really interesting and I'm looking forward to you adding more chapters.
8/10/2018 c4 Anne Messervy
Keep them coming!
8/10/2018 c4 Susan Popplewell
So now we know what's going on. Very good and extremely interesting. How does Indy know that they need to go to Seville? I take it is going to be revealed in the next chapter? Loving the story.
7/24/2018 c3 Susan Popplewell
Whoa! Excellent chapter! The best of the first three! Loved every part of it - especially the beginning. What a twist with the Vatican involved and now Indy has Russians on his tail. Liked the idea of the Rabbis and Order of the Preserved Knowledge. What's Operation Takeover? Definitely looking forward to more!
7/24/2018 c3 Anne Messervy
very good! It's getting better all the time!
7/8/2018 c2 Susan Popplewell
Exciting. Really starting to sound like an Indiana Jones movie. Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/23/2018 c1 Susan Popplewell
Extremely well done. I love how he jumped from one booby trap to the next. Would make a great film. Is the Fuhrer Adolf Hitler?