for In Willing Sacrifice

1/12 c72 mookiee
I'll start reading again while not updating () /
1/8 c72 FiveFatDucks
I don't even try reading other voldy x Harry fic anymore because they don't even hold a candle to what you got.
1/8 c72 Princess Me 21
Great story!
1/1 c72 Iphis94
Happy new year to you! I hope you had a great time during the hols! And thank you for the double chapter! It was a great gift to your readers :D
Dumbledore's actions trouble me too like Harry here. I think he is losing his game somewhat. I get where he is coming from but without telling Harry the prophecy and giving him his interpretation of it, his arguments about the two of them being mortal enemies just do not stand. And it was definitely underhanded to withhold the last letter. I can't wait to see what happens with the hearing!

The part with Pansy... Damn! She had sound arguments too and in a way she is right-er than Draco is in the way that Harry may be using dark magic but he is not turning dark. Still I bet it will be shocking for her to see him in the Dark Lord's side as his escort no less hahaha. Another thing I can't wait for really :D

I laughed a lot imagining what Barty and Sirius will get into together hahaha. I like the dynamic of their friendship so far. However I think they have a different end goal when it comes to Harry's relationship with Voldemort. Mostly that Barty will only seek to make them take their time with each other while Sirius will try to keep them apart forever hahaha. I can already see Sirius playing matchmaker for Harry.

I look forward to the next chapter! Harry needs to get guardians finally and it will be interesting how that turns out. Btw what happened with Noctua? Is he still in control of the papers?
xoxo
12/28/2020 c72 Kichigai17
I love the Sirius and Barty bromance! I can see Barty definitely falling in love with him, too. They're equals and understand each other.

And I loooooved seeing Necromancer Harry. I love that it's a part of dark magic that he can embrace because he feels it inside himself and is beginning to nurture it. I hope we have more necromancer displays of power! Maybe before all the death eaters? And it's so interesting that harry is into the 'life' part of necromancy. He's really in character still, and it especially resonated when Ron said, you've just changed *who* you're trying to save.

I've abandoned reading a few fics where Harry just goes off the deep end and starts enjoying torture and death when he goes dark, I hate when he's so OOC.

Thanks so much for writing this I cant wait for more! Happy holidays!
12/26/2020 c72 Sam est classe
Thank you for the chapters !
12/25/2020 c72 mookiee
I'm thinking of the reaction of the other followerswho don't know that Harry is on their side) when harry shows up at the Malfoys' ball. I've been thinking this for days, and I don't know why I'm imagining the shocked faces and finding this possibility funny!
12/25/2020 c72 JaiJayce
This story is amazing. I’ve been obsessively reading it since coming across it and I’m so sad I’m all caught up now this is amazing and I cant wait to read what happens next!
12/25/2020 c72 mookiee
Hello, I would like to know if you could translate your story into Portuguese. His story captivated me, I love his way of writing and the development of the characters. I log in every day to see if it has been updated and consider it my favorite story. I don't know if you still use your AO3 account because I asked there but I didn't get an answer, I also don't know how to use the AO3 functions a lot so I'm here even if I don't know how to use it well either. I would be happy if you answered or even called (since I don't know how to do this). I appreciate it and hope it was not a nuisance.
12/25/2020 c71 mookiee
Love your story and writing, I open every day to see if you have updates :')
12/25/2020 c72 FiveFatDucks
Oh so good. You're an incredible writer.
12/24/2020 c72 eria.dmg17041
Feliz Navidad!
12/24/2020 c72 4RacySturdivant
I'm so excited, and I just can't hind it. I am really loving the Barty/Sirius Bromance but I do wonder if Harry will kill them for plotting. At the same time, I am confused on what Harry's animagus actually is. Is he a bat, or some long forgotten creature..? My imagination says he is more then one and that is why he is having so much trouble. Lol
12/24/2020 c72 kawaiGaby
Thank you for the extra surprise chapter so soon after the last one!
12/24/2020 c72 Viridian Nightingale
This chapter was a perfect Christmas gift!
937 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »