for In Willing Sacrifice

7/6/2018 c3 1Loki Rogers
this chapter is amazing and quite funny xD the one when harry help voldy to do the toilet things xD poor harry and i hope you can upsate sooner, i love this story of yours so much!
7/6/2018 c2 da-blk-saiyangirl
Oh wow I completely forgot about that going on in Europe right now, well heres to hoping that you are still able to upload this story because I have a feeling that I am going to love this. Thanks again for sharing!
6/30/2018 c2 ArtyRave27
Me encanto el fic, disculpa el español, si no puedes continuar en FFN no consideraría publicar en AO3? Sería una pena que terminará el fic apenas con 2 capítulos
6/30/2018 c2 StargladesTime
I love it! You have such a unique story, I like how there's little build up, and Harry just sort of jumps into the situation with no explination. He chose not to telling the aurors anything, and explained it solely as he did not know the reason why he did it; and its nice to stumble upon a story thats not overly complex once and a while. I find Harry's conflicting emotions over taking care of his worst enemy amusing, and (again) I like how simple it is. It's one of those books where things just sort of happen and you just go along with whereever the author leads, no questions asked. Kind of OOC, but in a good way! I don't know if I'm explaining this right, but dont take it as an insult (thats happened before). Anyways. Update soon!
6/29/2018 c2 FallenAngells
I hope you're still able to write next week.
6/29/2018 c2 Guest
OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING
Please keep writing you are very talented and I was crying when I reached the end of the chapter far too quickly ;~;
6/29/2018 c1 Loki Rogers
*block the fanfiction dot net there
6/29/2018 c1 Loki Rogers
i hope fanfiction will not be blocked in your country. but if, say, they do, can you post it in the other sites like wattpad or Archive of Our Own ? by the way, i really hope you can update sooner, but lets pray they didnt block the in there
6/29/2018 c2 15WereBunny87
I hope not! I want to continue reading your work! I look forward to more and I hope you can write more Be safe!
6/29/2018 c2 Gurgaraneth
Love it wonder if tom has an idea that its harry but not put it together in his ill state looking forward to the reaction wen toms better
Lets hope the site stays working i wanna read what happens next
6/28/2018 c1 6Eriyum
I love this! I'm so looking forward to the continuation.
6/26/2018 c1 StargladesTime
Oooh! Very promising start! I'm really excited to see where this story leads, as I'm already hooked. Excellent writing!
6/25/2018 c1 lalallallalalalallalallalallal
I’m hooked
6/23/2018 c1 2jayswing96
Interesting. Sorry that your original story writing didn’t go off as you thought. But I am glad that it didn’t make you lose confidence in your writing. I can’t wait for what’s next.
6/23/2018 c1 dustyboy1209
I'm sad your writing venture didn't work, but glad to have you back writing fanfiction! Looking forward to another great story!
981 « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 Next »