FanFiction.Net
for Apples and Oranges

9/16/2022 c19 lexia the beautiful wolf
I hope u continues this oneday its such a great story.
11/21/2020 c19 lexia the beautiful wolf
I didnt realise this had been updated.. it would be awesome if hermione had a animagus form.. this story is so interesting I love it!
8/15/2020 c19 3Kawisdom
MaryRose is another one hiding something, isn't she? Is there some mystery attached to the dog or was she just paranoid about Hermione asking any questions of the children at all? Or this specific child?
8/1/2020 c19 gumselund
7/21/2020 c19 1WriteAndDream23
Highly fascinated by this story! So glad to have found it and can’t wait to read more! Incredibly unique and engaging plot lines - thoroughly enjoying it
7/21/2020 c19 Anonymous
I really love this story. Can't wait to see what happens with fenrir and Hermione. And I am always excited to see you have posted. If I'm to offer any critique at all it's that I'm a little bit thrown by Hermione's clumsy-ness in all this. Like Mary states. I feel Hermione would be very good at any job she does and she seems to be stumbling through this investigation. Her confidence seems to be lacking. I understand she is socially a little bit off but seems more clueless about personal relationships and social cues than I would expect.
7/13/2020 c18 Sampdoria
7/12/2020 c18 1FreyaWrackspurt
That was a beautiful funeral. Thank you for the chapter
7/11/2020 c18 Bmc
Love this story so much! Can't wait to see where it goes!
7/11/2020 c18 Viveen
Thank you for another instalment! I love this story and always get giddy seeing the notification for it.
5/25/2020 c17 BratGirl1983
I am really looking forward to the next chapters, please update
5/2/2020 c17 3Kawisdom
I hope you're taking care of yourself.
More lies and mysteries creeping in and Hermione's team almost seems disinclined to help her. Still, detective stories aren't any fun if they're easy, are they?
I'm a little surprised that someone was expelled for attempted murder, but it's possible this was preDumbledore as Headmaster. Of course, the victim was also from a prominent family.
Sorry, that Marauder era incident galls me and probably always will.
Thanks for taking time to update. Stay well.
4/6/2020 c17 Bella67x
heading to see an update thank you!
4/6/2020 c17 Viveen
I’d been thinking about this story in the last couple of days, wondering when a new update might happen and voila! The plot thickens! I can see how this might’ve been tricky for you, as it’s tricky for me to piece the pieces together. I love a good murder mystery! Thank you for the update and good luck with work :)
4/6/2020 c17 1FreyaWrackspurt
Argh, the suspense!

Hope you are safe and thank you for the chapter!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »