for Shadows

11/19/2018 c1 johnjiro21
update plss
7/29/2018 c1 8strongeandkind634them
BleachxNaruto huh? Never read one before but this is an interesting start.
7/7/2018 c1 4DRADX
Guys it would seems I'm have some trouble with my computer at the moment (keeps shutting of at random) so I took it to get repairs done to it, if any thing I'll have to buy a new one.
7/5/2018 c1 3Accursius
Well, interesting premise ... wait, "hyperactive for Nara-levels" but NO ISSHIN!? what gives, or is it cannon fodder Isshin?

I kind scratch my head about your classification about the shinobi clans, and which are considered noble - cooks and bug farmers considered noble beside the Uchiha and Hyuuga? - and you didnt list the Senju at all there.

IMO, if you can still twist it, you should put Ichigo in Nejis, Tentens, Lees age class; not only for the three shinobi teams to be kept in the original variation but also to have a bit more freedom with the storyline, how he interacts with older shinobi and yet itll still keep him young enough to interact with Narutos age group.

Nara Ichigo - Ill be expecting some Yhwach/Mugetsu/Ichibei level "I am the darkness that is my power" kind of jutsus from him XD

Was "grandpa" perhaps Yamamoto, or just a random stand in wholl soon be Itachied?
6/25/2018 c1 bladetri
like XD
6/25/2018 c1 Maxuos
The premice of rhe story is very good having ichigo being a Nara and a Uchiha is a great idea, i will be waiting for more.
6/24/2018 c1 Archer headass
So Ichigo is an uchiha then. kinda hope his sharingan is abnormal and prevents him from using genjutsu because mind games are definitely not something that suits Ichigo.
Ichigo in my opinion should be all about brute strength and tenacity
6/23/2018 c1 2Aussiepsycho
I think this is a very interesting fanfic it’s different from other naruto and bleach crossovers and I look forward to where you take this later on
6/23/2018 c1 literally fire
Finally somebody is doing an Ichigo-centric Bleach/Naruto crossover. I don't hate Naruto but I always see the same crossover stories with him xD. Good story though. It is a bit odd you would choose Ichigo to be in the Nara clan but I guess his personality of being an angsty teen kinda fit the bill. I wonder who that older man is tho. I'm not incredible knowledgeable about the verse but I don't recognize him. Oh well..
6/23/2018 c1 nanox876
Okay so a few questions:
Will Ichigo possess the abilitites he has from Bleach or will it be abilities similar, but operating off of Narutoverse mechanics?
How many crossover characters will be included and from what series?
6/23/2018 c1 Spitfire hrt
Aside from a few spelling errors. It is very good. You have given ichigo a unique heritage. I like it so far. I am following this. Let's see how the story develops.