for What's in a Word?

1/1/2020 c2 Dead in the freezer
I am sorry to say but it is not CHOCHA it is CHOCHO
12/15/2018 c3 natters
Great fic
10/20/2018 c3 Chacha
Wow! This was for sure a steam chapter.
Love it. Great story. Like always.
Thanks for sharing.
7/31/2018 c3 37KateMB
This fic is so hot and dirty. I love it!
7/17/2018 c3 Ellen Outlaw
Cute story. Loved it.
7/12/2018 c3 1mobazan27
HOLY FUCK! This is some kind of zenith you have reached!
SLURPY, really!? Talk about onomatopoeia ;))
PHEW, that was a... rough one, especially in public.
Now, we all have to chip in an thoroughly decontaminate all the flat surfaces in that loft.
WOW! What intellectual filth.
7/9/2018 c3 darlene
This story was a fun one, anymore like this in that marvelous mind of yours?
7/7/2018 c3 60acertainzest
This was fun! A nice frivolous mood-lightener. Thanks for sharing :)
7/5/2018 c2 1mobazan27
Now I know how it feels to be simultaneously extremely horrified and unimaginably honored (?), giddy(?), proud(?) to have contributed, in a very small way, to this delightfully filthy chapter.
Tonsil tickler? The last time I heard that word was back in HS, which was ** years ago. I almost drop my iPad as I choked on my own tongue.
Btw, did she get credit for tonsil tickler *howling and snorting snot*? If so, Castle should get credit for hood ornament... I can’t even believe I’m arguing that point * giggling into pillow*.
I’m wondering if the chairs will eventually be wiped off because it sounds as if they’ll need some Lysol-ing
The last part was hot and smutty as hell, yet so beautiful and soft.
Snapper sounds painful.
7/3/2018 c3 Guest
Wow! Need those kind sometimes. Learned new words.
7/2/2018 c3 Beetlebug
This one made me smile! Kudos
7/1/2018 c3 NancyVW
Wow! Fantastic story! Clap clap clap Chapeau! Funny, hot and very very Caskett. That dirty sex scrabble was a blash! Thank you! I can't wait for more!
6/30/2018 c3 keystothecastle
The combination of wonderful literary humour and downright raunch (or whatever the best word is!) is fantastic! The juxtaposition is truly brilliantly done!
6/28/2018 c3 Chacha
Wow! Hot! Great story! All those words. I did learn new words with your story.
Great job like always. I enjoy it a lot.
6/27/2018 c3 operaluvr
Excellent finish to a story that has made me laugh out loud more times than I can remember.
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »