for One Punch Man: Hero's Harem

5/11 c37 Warpwind
looking forward for more.
5/10 c28 Warpwind
saitama in wifebeater is too much.
5/10 c5 Dalyn Hughes
Nooo mosquito girl is the sexiest one lol
5/5 c1 Guest
When will you update s class and others reacts to one punch man? Everyone grown patient in there.
5/7 c8 Warpwind
power is best aphrodisiac
5/7 c5 Warpwind
is this vore?
5/5 c37 Freddielebron
How can you call this a harem if 37 chapters in and nothing has happened. Also please update.
5/4 c37 itsyaboyalek
This story is so ggggggggoooooooddddddd. I hope it doesn't get dropped
4/26 c37 Clown2107
Although I can consider this chapter as filler, I have to admit that it was interesting, especially the points of view of each character / faction and without a doubt the most interesting p.o.v for me were those of the Monster Association, Hero Assiciation and Tatsumaki.

On the one hand we have the p.o.v of the Monster Association, with Gyoro Gyoro who seems to have taken an interest in Saitama, on the other hand, we learn the whereabouts of Boros and Geryuganshoop after their defeat in the previous arc.

On the other hand we have the pov of the Hero Association and damn they are despicable beings, seriously, the humans of the OPM world are disgusting to the point that you do not see the difference between a human and a monster since both organizations are very similar regarding their cruelty.

Tatsumaki's p.o.v entertained and gave me humor, because Tasumaki is already undergoing the changes when eating those kombu seaweed and is getting the body that she wanted so much.
Imagine if someone discovers the secret of the Kombu sisters 'hair and makes it public, if that happens all women (and female monsters) will want a piece of the Kombu sisters' hair and thus have the body of their fantasies.
4/21 c37 Guest
Found this story a while back and only just found it again. Loved it then. Love it now. Can't wait for more updates.
4/20 c37 pedro.hccalixto01
Por favor continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor
4/20 c34 pedro.hccalixto01
Por favor coloque boros com outros aliens no harem
4/20 c35 pedro.hccalixto01
Continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor
4/17 c37 Rios
Please have either Lady Boros and/or Saitama's friends/girls save the aliens and monsters in the facility. I knew the characters were ass holes but damn.
Saitama therapy with scaledon, the nice kind like with the kombu sisters
4/18 c1 pedro.hccalixto01