for It Was Going to Be a Long Weekend

3/1/2020 c25 597Ghostwriter
Aww, Jamie. Poor guy. Awesome job. I love this fic. Keep it up.
1/27/2020 c25 haikwoshevo
It's always a great feeling to reload a favorite story and find there's more of it - and even better when it's something as wonderful as this. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
1/14/2020 c24 5MelsieR
I dont know what to say about this chapter. I like this one. It is great seeing Alex talk about Jamie with someone else, when he isnt present. I REALLY like that this is heading to a happy ending eventually.

I also wanted to say, thank you for writing this story. There isnt anyone writting In A Heartbeat fics anymore. I understand why, it aired a long time ago and has since been forgotten, except for the few big fans like us, haha. I love that this story is longer than a few chapters. It give the story a chance to see multiple points of view and character development.

Thank you.
1/4/2020 c23 Guest
I was delighted to look back in at this story and find that there was more of it. Thank you!
1/4/2020 c23 haikwoshevo
I've really been enjoying this. I love how Alex and Jamie interact!
12/29/2019 c23 MelsieR
Awww! Loved this chapter. It really shows just how much Jamie has been neglected over the years. I hope by the end of this, Alex ends up adopting Jamie. I can dream, right?
12/20/2019 c22 MelsieR
Nooooo! I love Jamie staying with Alex. I love this whole story!
12/15/2019 c21 MelsieR
Wow! Good chapter!
12/9/2019 c20 MelsieR
Poor Jamie. What happened at that conference to piss Alex off ao bad? Cant wait to read what happens next. I hope you are having a good holiday.
10/26/2019 c19 24tomfeltonlover1991
Love this cant wait to read more hope you get to update soon please.
3/11/2019 c15 5MelsieR
Good chapter! I was just letting you know I was here, haha. Thank you.
3/7/2019 c14 MelsieR
Where did you go? Please, post more.
2/2/2019 c13 MelsieR
I love this story! I hope we get some more soon.
12/19/2018 c11 Guest
This is great! Please, please, please post more!
10/15/2018 c8 frxstguardian
Nice story! I like how they're slowly learning to trust each other. I wonder when Tyler, Val, and Hank will find out about this unconventional arrangement and what they'll think.
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »