for Harry Potter, et al, and the Keystone Council

8/28/2020 c55 Cassandra30
Excellent! Well written!
8/19/2020 c56 Guest
I'm so thrilled that you're not one of those writers addicted to following canon. Srsly, if I or any reader wanted to follow canon, we'd re-read the books/re-watch the movies. We don't, that's why we're here. I'm personally not a big fan of Trixie (Bellatrix) so I do hope we don't spend a lot of time on her. Now, why are we avoiding the weird guy with the gloves who knows too much whose name I can't remember because it was MONTHS ago that I last read it?

Months.

Ago.
8/8/2020 c56 CynicArchon
called it! I was wondering who granddaddy was. I am not disappointed.
8/4/2020 c56 21Duchess67
Well done and thank you for not staying with canon, this is far more interesting! :)

You stay safe, too. :)
8/4/2020 c56 KSpringer
Already favorited - wish I could do it again.

It's taken a few days but I "binge read" the entire story so far...Excellent premise for the story and, as far as I can tell, completely original! It's really rare to find something original these days.

If you couldn't tell, I really like this story and await the next chapter(s). Thank you for your time and talent!
8/3/2020 c56 Wolfric
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
8/3/2020 c56 sunsethill
I really enjoy how intricately you weave the stories for the five Potters, and how their knowledge of each other affects what happens in their canon. I love how Rose used her knowledge of another universe to gain some brownie points for herself with McGonagall. The information Remus told Marigold about the song her mother sang to her was also intriguing. I'm glad she didn't have to see her dead twin. I think I've said it before, but this is going to be a great story to reread once it's finished.
8/2/2020 c56 bkerrmom1
OMG I can't wait to see what happens next ! I absolutely love this story sooooo much ! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
8/2/2020 c56 2alix33
Those drying and warming charms Rose, Susan, Neville and Hermione cast on the little firsties and Hagrid is a totally adorable idea.
AW! Bless Luna for giving Spellforged that half a hug.
Yum! at the thought of Marigold's healer apprenticeship with Madam Pomfrey.
Yum! at Rose taking Runes and Arithmancy.
And at Spellforged taking those two electives too.
Hagrid "had frozen up".
Well done, Rose! Her throwing that ball of wadded up parchment at Draco, getting him to reveal that he's not actually injured, was brilliant and funny to read.
Poor Marigold!
8/2/2020 c56 4jesteringKinghood
Very excited for next steps!
8/2/2020 c55 1BookAddiction1
Edit for review of ch 56:
So for some reason I sort of expected to see at least one of the boggarts taking the appearence of one (or five) of the five 'Harrys' dead bodies... maybe I read the emotions wrong, or maybe its too soon. Or maybe the events in their own universes are just that much more engaging and immediate emotionally.
8/2/2020 c56 BookAddiction1
So for some reason I sort of expected to see at least one of the boggarts taking the appearence of one (or five) of the five 'Harrys'... maybe I read the emotions wrong, or maybe its too soon. Or maybe the events in their own universes are just that much more engaging and immediate emotionally.
8/1/2020 c56 Marksbay
Very good
8/1/2020 c56 1ABZB13
AN UPDATE, yay

Ah, the hinted-at-thing is finally confirmed :)

You too, be well.
8/1/2020 c56 Jostanos
You have written another wonderful chapter that was a joy to read, my friend. Thank you. :)

Please continue when you may.
932 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »