for Harry Potter, et al, and the Keystone Council

11/28/2020 c58 1Dragon-bait-2001
always orginal. well done.
11/28/2020 c17 Narahc avis
I believe Joseph to be the grandchild of Lilly, how he came into the picture need to be seen
11/27/2020 c58 18Dragon and Sword Master
I hear ya when it comes to NaNo, but well done for sticking through it to the end (at least as to when I write this) and glad to see another chapter from you.
11/27/2020 c58 1The Hidden Library
Yes! Another chapter of this wonderful fanfic!

I find it very interesting that you decided to make Bellatrix do the same as Sirius and try to get in the Gryffindor common room! I think that both of the Potters theories are wrong, but then again, I'm not the author! I can't wait to find out!

Hopefully the Potters with Scabbers Greg rid of him soon, unless they come up with a plan!

Keep on writing and I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! ) :)
11/27/2020 c58 TheHPFanEV
Another interesting chapter!
Looking forward for more.
11/27/2020 c58 21Duchess67
Oh now that was a twist I didn't expect, not really. Hm...
11/27/2020 c58 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
11/27/2020 c58 2alix33
I did not know that the Magical Menagerie even sold gift caards or gave crdit, which Ron Weasley used to buy Grudge.
I found honouring the Potters on Halloween by drinking mugs of cocoa a very moving ceremony to read about.
11/27/2020 c58 ARWilliams
Excellent chapter - I am so happy this story continues! I’m excited to see where the different realities coinced amd diverge more. Also, kudos on bringing Grudge here!
11/27/2020 c58 Wolfric
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
11/26/2020 c58 InfinityMask
Dumbledore should just tell quirrel wife. His need of secrecy really hurting their cause. At least I think so.
11/26/2020 c58 odonnellzoo99
Good chapter, but I can’t wait until it is complete and I can read it from beginning to end. Maybe then I’ll be less confused...maybe.
11/25/2020 c57 elskevt
Great story, well written! I first found this story beginning 2019, but wasn't a great enthusiast back then because at that point it stopped at an awkward point. Now read it in one go up until the latest chapter (57). Only complaint is that updating is slow going, but beggars can't be choosers: Since I don't write, I can't dictate how fast others should write! I applaud your writing, thanks for sharing!
11/21/2020 c13 2teedub
So, I'm curious as to why Rose didn't mention the elephant in the room: why did the regency council see fit to place her with the Dursley's and why was she never checked upon? Seems to me that Hillyer at the least has an oath to Charlus that should have been pinging away for the last decade, demanding he protect the daughter of House Potter. Serving the interests of House Potter would at the very least mean ensuring the safety and well being of it's only member and heir. Needless to say, they all failed.

Why didn't she ask about this?
11/13/2020 c57 1The Hidden Library
I absolutely love/adore/enjoy/dote/am fond of this wonderful amazing story! Don't want to put any pressure or anything, but I can't WAIT for the next chapter!

I love how you've portrayed the story and all 5 of the Potters! I don't have a favorite, but I REALLY like Spellforged, Marigold, and Rose. I don't have a favorite, but a favorite three! P

That part was very emotional and Sirius. I'm not even joking, it WAS Sirius.

You have 2 1/4 of the books down, and I literally can't wait for the 4th book. THAT is gonna be VERY interesting! )

Keep on writing this wonderful fic! (whenever you have time of course) (
932 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »