for Harry Potter, et al, and the Keystone Council

8/31/2018 c11 MajorChaos13
It's like having 5 different Harry potter stories in one. With bonus on on top. I love It! It's confusing at times to keep track but looking forward to it
8/31/2018 c11 gginsc
Good chapter. I'm surprised Harry did not know his house proxy.
8/30/2018 c10 1JamesTKent
That was lovely!
8/29/2018 c10 Ironc
Danke, Danke für soviel Positives geschriebenes, da war mein Tag gleich heller Scheinen, danke.
8/26/2018 c8 Guest
Beautiful chapter.
8/28/2018 c9 1BeBraveBeLion
Another well writen chapter.
I’m really curious who is sending the gifts to the different Harrys/Harry’s/Harries(not sure about the spelling/grammar for this) and the Professors and how they are sending them.
I have some suspicions based on something from the beginning of the story but I’m probably way off the mark.

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter
BeBraveBeLion
8/26/2018 c9 Ironc
Danke das du mich zum *lachen* gebracht hast, zwei mal intensiver.
Danke für das schreiben.
8/20/2018 c8 1JamesTKent
Lovely. Truly.
8/18/2018 c8 Ironc
Zwei weiter spitzen Kapitel, danke, danke für so gut schreiben. Bin gespannt wie es weiter geht.
8/16/2018 c7 Fugacity
A fascinating and different take on AU stories with differences in Harry's history - with differences but still following most of the story. I like it.

I hope you manage to complete it. Too many stories here get off to a good start and then real life intervenes and the stories get abandoned.
8/16/2018 c7 45NatalyaShae
I really love this story. I love how each 'Harry' is defined in their own worlds. simply pit, this is well written and I enjoy reading it, Thanks
8/13/2018 c6 Guest
Interesting idea. I'm curious about how you will write it.
8/12/2018 c6 gginsc
I think it would be very distracting having so many people in your head. The story is interesting, though.
8/3/2018 c5 Ironc
Hui einfach spitze dieses von dir geschriebene Kapitel, dickes danke.
7/3/2018 c3 1JamesTKent
I'm really looking forward to the tale as it grows. I want to know about Harry Spellforged!
932 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 Next »