for Hold My Butterbeer

10/14 c3 6Jestrbob
Oh, this is good...
So many ways Dumbles goose is cooked, Flash Fry or slow roasted in a smoker.
6/8 c3 Fallow57
Kudos : )
2/20/2020 c3 1sayantan2201
That was very impressive and intense three chapters. I have read a lot of stories which can't manage that.

Even if it looks like an OC/Hr I would love to see a H/Hr in this setting. Thank you for sharing this and really hope that you continue with this story.
10/29/2019 c3 340fringeperson
This is thrilling and delightful and I really wish that there was more of it. Thank you so much for writing!
9/9/2019 c3 sharron.manassa
Oh I do like this. Well done if ceased at this point, and very much appreciated. I wouldn't want you to think I wouldn't like more, however!
5/18/2019 c1 Barry
love the characters and connections in this story line, please please continue the story
5/13/2019 c3 Diana A
I fine the story interesting and would like to see you write again. I did enjoy it.
Thank You.
3/15/2019 c3 Barry
Love this story, Please have fun with the Duke, Please continue it
2/26/2019 c3 Diana A
I enjoyed your story,so far.I hope you will continue with it.
Thank You for your story.
1/15/2019 c3 radindusan2
Great story..any more chapter planned soon?
1/7/2019 c1 mostcommonwombat
Would hope this story IS resumed as it is certainly a rather tasty offering with some interesting twists. My only point of caution is not to go overboard with titles …. and potentially trip oneself up along the way. On a lighter note, one would suggest to the embezzling old perjurer that he change the predominant colour of his wardrobe to brown ….. as one suspects he is likely to lose control of his continence if things proceed as hinted so far !
12/29/2018 c3 kedacat
Are you going to finish? Please?! This is an interesting story that I would like to read the ending of.
11/4/2018 c3 Albionia
Just found this story and it’s a real sizzler, thank you!
10/18/2018 c3 Fugacity
I'm intrigued to see where you plan to take this
10/17/2018 c3 18Nanyin
I can't wait until when all in Hogwarts and the Ministry connect the dots in how screwed they are via Dumbledore and Riddle. They are governed under a DIFFERENT branch of the UK not separate as they arrogantly believe. Fun time!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »