for Living in the Shadows

1/13 c1 Ronnie Jane
Great story!
10/19/2019 c1 17RadcliffePotter
This is genuinely wonderful and a loving but honest treatment of all kinds of mental health issues. I love Jim’s most of all, I think. Particularly the understanding that you can’t always put your finger on what the problem is even once you realize there’s a problem. Thank you for this.
4/11/2019 c1 1White Wyrsa
Don't know if I ever commented it, and if I didn't, I definitely should. I allways feel love and gratitude after reading your stories, and the older I get, the more my gratitude is. Thank you, Storyteller)
3/7/2019 c1 9Heather Snow
I enjoyed this character piece. I especially enjoy your Spock-Kirk interactions.
2/26/2019 c1 35Beyondtoday
This is a wonderful story of dealing with crisis after crisis and how it wears you down. It also reminds me not to run from the fight, and someday it will get better.
2/13/2019 c1 Guest
Thank you. Beautiful and very important story and discussion.
10/17/2018 c1 angeliena
Oh my what a beautiful story! I love how you show the struggles that each person has and how do you try to help everyone but himself and how his family is trying to help and protect him
8/6/2018 c1 Guest
This fic is absolutely lovely. It's so well-written and I love how real your descriptions on Jim's depression are. And you never even specifically said it. This is an amazing story, thank you so much for writing and sharing it )
7/29/2018 c1 27TKcloud9
This was amazing.
7/14/2018 c1 4Romanse
So...haven’t reviewed in a very long time. There are so many compelling reasons to do so now. First, many of the more mature, highly-skilled writers in ST have long ago left this fandom. Thank God you still have a love of writing and for this fandom! This story is everything I love about great fanfic. It’s entertaining, it’s instructional, at all times the characters are recognizable! Thank you soo much for using your own life experience in a story that people can cherish, enjoy, and learn from. I pray u have more ST stories to tell. A Sherlock take wouldn’t go amiss either!
7/13/2018 c1 larocco
I'd like to commend you for writing a whole story - this great story - about internal battles rather than the usual action (though I'll always love that). And for putting in words and pictures something that difficult to describe - "...rather, the absence of anything with meaning" - "...no longer seems unending, hopeless, stuck and stagnant in shades of grey." Thank you so much.
7/1/2018 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
This was amazing, and I loved every bit of it!
6/28/2018 c1 FrankieHS
Another wonderful story! Thanks so much for continuing to write for this great crew.
6/28/2018 c1 Senselesswords
Thanks again for such a wonderful story, it's hard to pick a favorite, but I think Uhura's was the best...or should I say Spock's commitment issues.
6/27/2018 c1 27The Red Fedora