for Fate: Kill

5/9 c26 Gamma-X
Yesss! Thank goodness! Save Fal, Air, and most importantly Luna!
Give them looove! I can see them giving up their life in servitude to Shirou to serve him for everything he'll do for them!
Wooooo! Save them Shirou, Selka! Bring out your inner Nora and break their legs! X3
Can't wait for next chapter. Keep up the good work!
5/8 c26 Petrus streamrock
5/4 c1 455
Y'know, Shirou wanted to be a hero of justice. Along with his journey his thought process slowly changed into that of Kiritsugu's — killing one to save ten, killing ten to save hundreds. He's willing to sacrifice himself for people's sake, ONLY IF they're worthy to be saved to begin with.

Shirou is selfless, naive he is not. His motto has never been "Saving everyone", it is "Saving as many as I can". You depicted this Shirou as a kind of an idiotic naive person who doesn't know the world's cruelty. Shirou's deeds aren't noble, even he attested it. Depicting him as such, even for the sake of plot is kinda IQ degrading, especially considering the world you've thrown him to.
5/3 c20 ganymede7890
"Had he done something wrong?"

No, it just your passive skill Harem Protagonist EX at work
4/29 c8 Ryder
In one of the earlier chapters(either 4 or 5), Elaine said that the towers were 15 meters high. However in this chapter the walls are 30 feet high. Now I'm not sure if this is a rough estimation through the guards and Leone when looking far away but I thought you might need to know.
4/29 c5 1Av'Rick Mephilis
'As Akame gripped the Mystic Code in her hands, she channeled within herself, the same energy she used to utilise Murasame.'

This 'energy' that's described here wouldn't happen to be mana would it? Because if this same energy, used to activate Imperial Arms, can activate Mystic Codes, doesn't that mean all Imperial Arms users could potentially use Magecraft one way or another.
4/25 c26 10Primordial Inscriptor Z-09
Ooh, Shirou is MAD When was the last time such injustice was bold enough to appear right in front of him so brazenly!?
4/24 c26 cesar918
Please no more filler oc
4/24 c26 1Av'Rick Mephilis
TRUE CANON! THIS IS TRUE, AKAME GA KILL CANON!
4/21 c26 JustAnotherGuest
ooooh OOOOOOHHH HE'S SO IMPERIOUS AND NOBLE DAMN HE LOOKED COOL. FINALLY HE RELIED ON SOMEONE... ALSO SELKA EVEN DRUNK WOWWW LOYALTY
4/10 c12 BlackStarMage
I'm really confused as to why these 'ordinary townsfolk' are so retarded. They would obviously be helping Shiro more if they told him about their abilities, but because of some nebulous and out of date order from his dead father they aren't helping him? That's just really stupid to me, and seems like a poor plot device to make Shiro continue doing everything alone. I get the sense that when Shiro finally 'asks for help' it will be an amazing scene, but for now its just... really stupid too me. Still, other wise it is a fantastic story so far.
4/10 c26 14Lord of Fleas
The Nora Seal of Approval
Can't wait to see just how much of a fuck up Shirou has done this time! Also glad that for every story you've made, you always protray Shirou in a way I will always see Shirou as.
Blessings, prayers, and good tidings be upon you!
4/9 c26 1Adragonoid75
Selka SMASH! Selka is Queen Of The Castle!
4/9 c26 Le'million
You have one job shirou, one job! not even a day you already mess it up lol. Now that shirou is already in the capital, I can't wait for shirou to fight esdeath reeeeee. As usual you never stop amazed me with your story, keep up the good work!
4/8 c26 Franz5