for Fate: Kill

6/29/2018 c1 3The Impossible Muffin
"Because little ones," he said, walking closer and patting their heads.
"That's what-" get kicked in the head by Esdeath.
Epic Battle.
A victorious Shirou walks back to the kids and pats their heads.
"Because that's what Heroes do."

Ragnorak has ruined me for that line. I'm so sorry.
6/29/2018 c1 Guest
No matter what other people say about an author's writing, I'm still of the belief that authors can write whatever the hell they want, however they want. They're sharing their stories for free with us. The eay I see it, the last thing an author deserves from their readers is rude complaints of their stories being all the same after they've worked hard to write another chapter. Yeah, I don't consider the similar-personality Shirou to be a big issue that prevents me from enjoying what I read, so I say it like it is for me. If other people consider it a problem, that's their right to speak up and offer their own opinions. My issue is with people being rude about it.

(To Parascious: Sorry for responding to someone else through reviews, I just had to get this out there. Sorry!)

-“Dumb, mindless guest”
6/29/2018 c1 Guest
Another great story I should have known that you would make it harder for me in regards to what story I hope to see updated next.
the dumb guest
lol ive always seen this weak responses like "make your own stuff if u dont like it".
first of all the reviewers are not bashing. if multiple people notices the same problem, then its actually a problem on the part of the writer. You are deluding yourself that it always perfect whatever what was given to you. We are not mindless like that. Your sense of "justice" doesnt mean anything. You just talk that we are "bashing" yet you dont deny the sensible points we have reviewed. it just proved that youre mindless
6/28/2018 c1 Guest
I'm scrolling through the review page and seeing lots of people complaining about Shirou's character and boring setups? ... Ugh. You write Shirou how you interpret him! From my perspective, it's interesting to see Shirou's (mis)adventures in various settings in your fics. Thanks for sharing your wonderful writing~ I will FIGHT your haters omg
6/28/2018 c1 Guest
I love all of your stories! You have a way of writing that makes us readers very invested in your characters, and the worldbuilding is /excellent./ I'm really excited to see what you've got planned for a FSN/AgK crossover! Knowing Shirou's personality, I can't imagine him being fine with the sickening extent to which the Empire's corruption runs. Also curious to see where in the timeline we're currently at, because I'm mildly curious about how things might turn out if Shirou somehow gets involved in the Assassination Squad a la AgK:Zero? But I'm sure whatever you have planned for this fic is going to be AWESOME regardless.

Thanks for being such a wonderful writer and sharing your works with us! Bless. :) Hope your day is going well! Sending lots of positive vibes. :3
6/28/2018 c1 Silber D. Wolf
Awesome story
6/28/2018 c1 Fate.exe
It okay? Than again holy man in the church was only interesting to me after he went back in time.

I know that you write what you want and most as good, but please don't fall into the Bain of FanFiction, not completing your stories. You have quite a few fic with more than 1k reviews and likes, so don't put them on permanent hiatus.

If you were going to do another FanFiction with fate, can you try Rwby again, from the beginning? Like 5 member team, shirou x rwby harem? Team rwbys?
6/28/2018 c1 john15641
another incoming masterpiece I see. what I enjoyed the most though, is the way you write the same shirou in all of your fic. it's rather interesting to see the things he will do in different scenarios and circumstances, while still being himself in the process. kudos to you, author!
6/28/2018 c1 10PervyPanda
Interessssintggg~
6/28/2018 c1 Zip3x
I hope this is another fic of yours that I can enjoy. Far too many people write Akame ga kill fanfics while completely butchering the themes and ideas. I have high hopes for this one though, you haven't dissapointed yet after all.
6/27/2018 c1 Guest
Parcasious, I love your majority of your story that you have wrote. While enjoyable to read, some of your story (shiro) is quite similar. There is a lack of distinction between the shiro of your fic I do sincerely hope that you can present to us a different interpretation of shiro. Like coeur Al'aran interpretation of jaune and the Rwby cast. Hence despite him writing jaune as main character for majority of his fic. You can tell that they are rather diff character shaped by different experience yet not an oc.
Do keep up your good work.
Ps. Pls let shiro be neutral if possible. Him joining one side will make things unbalance
6/27/2018 c1 Addicted2fanfics
Great idea of a story you got here! I look forward to what changes Shirou's existence will bring about in the Akame Ga Kill universe. Just one problem. As far as I can tell, this Shirou's is no different whatsoever from Vasto of White Shirou or Holy Sword Shirou. Aside from, you being a hollow and God's Vessel. In terms of personality, there's really no difference at all. I'm afraid that if this continues like this, then all threw stories will fall flat. Some variance can only improve your stories. Otherwise it'll just be the same story with different characters and settings. Considering this is Akame Ga Kill, maybe a Shirou with a mindset resembling Archer, but still Shirou. Or maybe a Shirou that has memories of another Shirou, courtesy of Zelretch, but no magecraft or UBW.
6/27/2018 c1 6Knucklejoe8
Why do you do this to me?
6/27/2018 c1 Kayen1024
So is the mysterious figure Akame and is Shirou in the same village as Tatsumi?
2,379 « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 .. Last Next »