for Tauriel

7/10/2019 c1 10Ro-and-Dan
This is original on a whole new level. This is amazing fhfdshshs. I love the dark humor, I love the sheer strangeness and ... I'm at a lack of words to emphasize how exciting it was to see something this unexpected. This was just a wild ride. Truly the ONLY disappointment was that it was a oneshot. I would most definitely sign up for a full length fic of ANY size, because I am already addicted to this plot.
3/18/2019 c1 Guest
I found this terribly funny. Loved it.
1/25/2019 c1 mystarlight
I really love it and would love to read more about Tauriel looking for Maglor and perhaps saying sorry to Thranduil. Thank you!
8/20/2018 c1 Guest
Yeah and we need more adventures of Tauriel Maedhros especially with this touch of dark humour you write them with.
8/20/2018 c1 Guest
For Melkor's pants! That crosses line twice. It is so ridiculous it is actually great. What is the consequence of having weird oath and commiting suicide? Being reborn in the same bedamned spot. No Mandos until world takes its natural course, or you are permitted to take freaking boat. Audacity and disatisfaction with keeping low obedient profile fit. All the dealings with Arkenstone and being subject of sindar ruler could be seen like demo redemption arc. Chance to find brother is a freaking gift. It throws really interesting light at the stint with Kili by the way. But considering all the speculations about him and Findekano, perhaps not that interesting. I am babbling. See, what your fic did to me?
8/9/2018 c1 40Silvara
Finally someone understood the nature and origins of Tauriel! Alas, I almost lost hope, but at last!
7/24/2018 c1 15GalacticHalfling
I have avoided the Hobbit movies as best I can. But now I might want to find out what happened in there to prompt THIS fic. Also, I admit I have a weakness for rebirth!fics.
7/10/2018 c1 29ShadowofSquirldor
I must be one of the rare people who enjoyed both The Battle of Five Armies and Tauriel. Why I have no idea, but I did, so...yeah. I suppose part of it has to do with the train wreck that was Shadow of Mordor and its subsequent disaster Shadow of War. The Shadow games infuriate me to no end for a litany of reasons, but the Hobbit movies I found unoffensive. I don't know either. I just enjoyed them, and her. I like Tauriel. No rhyme or reason, just do.

But I love this alternate rendition of Tauriel. She's Maedhros in disguise! Yes! This was great. And the bit about a fourth kinslaying I smiled. I'm terrible, but I loved that line.

His musings at the end: where to go, what to do, whom to see, are all funny and tinged with sorrow. Set up as crackfics, all of them have the potential to be absurdly funny, the one with Tauriel convincing Elrond she's his uncle and the last with Maglor especially, but at the same time there's a lot of darkness there too. Though I have to admit, I would love to see Taurield-Maedhros crossing paths with Maglor. That really is an intriguing idea. Hope poor Maedhros' luck has changed...at least a little bit.

Tulkas strikes as me as the sort who finds endless amusement in everything. (When he's not wrestling Dark Lords, he's probably enjoying a good cosmic joke at someone else's expense. And he watches SNL too, probably..or Arda's equivalent.) In short I'm not surprised he's laughing, but I feel like even this Maedhros discovering his identity in his new form of Tauriel, would be too dark for him. And it's sad to think that even well into the Third Age Maedhros thinks the Valar are still out to get him.

Anyways, this was a delight to read, and if you continue with any sort of follow-up please let me know.

Keep up the awesome work, and take care.

-Squirrel
7/6/2018 c1 41CrackinAndProudOfIt
Ah, I love this concept! We totally do hold Tauriel to an unfair standard, compared to what we consider totally acceptable behavior for our favorite Kinslayers ;) This is the best possible explanation for Tauriel's rare red hair, and the line about her resembling Nerdanel made me super happy. The bit about the irony of starting a fourth kinslaying is absolutely perfect, too!

And that last line. Pure gold, and so very, very Maedhros, always imagining the Powers having a laugh at his expense. This is lovely gem of a fic (no pun intended ;).
6/25/2018 c1 Guest
I really like this idea. Do we have a possibility of more?
6/25/2018 c1 3VanyaNoldo22
Wow! This is a very good start, my friend! I love the concept and this really makes me happy. Anything to do with a son of Feanor (especially Maitimo and Macalaure) <3

Hugs and more hugs,
VanyaNoldo22
6/24/2018 c1 Guest
You published something new! I'm so glad you're still active. This little oneshot is crazy but in a entertainingly good way.
6/24/2018 c1 areslindragon
This is actually very interesting and does actually make Tauriel's actions make sense, which is something else. :) great read, thanks for sharing.