FanFiction.Net
for Been There, Blown That Up

2/5/2020 c19 1Sanas22
Happy Birthday! And thank you for posting an awesome chapter today!
2/5/2020 c19 Iskandar06
Happy birthday great chapter
2/5/2020 c19 16ronnambi
Happy Birthday! And can I say I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I was laughing so hard, my table started shaking.
1/26/2020 c18 Julie Q
This story is AWESOME! Thank you so so so much for writing and posting this wonderful story, it's such a HUGE improvement over how canon went after the first Avengers film! :)

...I hope you don't mind, but I have a couple requests:

1] Please can we see Jane and Darcy and Selvig? After all, Thor didn't leave New York after the invasion, so... pretty please can we see the Scientists Three moving into the Avengers Tower, and Jane and Thor reuniting, and maybe Jane and Shuri turning out to be kindred spirits?

2] Please could some of the Avengers, including Nat, have business which takes them to the Stark Industries facility where Random Goon #62 now works? And maybe #62 reacts to seeing them by kneeling and profusely thanking Natasha for giving her this wonderful safe and quiet life? Possibly #62 admits to having built shrines to Natasha and Thor, and praying and making sacrifices to both of them (Natasha, for giving her a new life; and Thor, because he's a god whom #62 knows genuinely exists, and she doesn't know that he is in fact an extraterrestrial instead of a deity) - and Nat and Thor react to this in rather different ways?
1/15/2020 c18 Jhessill
Can't wait to see more. Excellent chapter.
1/12/2020 c18 2strangelove9
Brilliant chapter! I still ship Nebs and Loki after all that
1/6/2020 c18 StandupSitdown
Slightly less funny but definitely adorable. Loki hesitantly telling Nebula he thinks she's wrong really showed his character growth. Looking forward to the next update for sure
1/6/2020 c17 StandupSitdown
These chapters keep getting better and better. The Goose scene with the aliens was probably your funniest yet
1/6/2020 c7 StandupSitdown
This was a beautiful chapter. Very well done with how you portrayed everyone thinking everyone else understand and wanting to save face.
1/6/2020 c18 1Cemalidor
Who corrupts here whom, THAT'S the Question. :XD
1/6/2020 c18 32taking it easy
Grblsnrf dang lol. Love ittt. Let the children learn magiccc
1/5/2020 c18 Druto
Great update Gwen , super loved it, thanks for the recommendation.
How was your Christmas and New year ? Happy New Year.
1/5/2020 c18 6WolfbrotherTitan
This is definitely shaping up to be a very different MCU, but right now I just have one question: will Peter still become Spider-Man?
1/5/2020 c18 24Lexarius
I shudder to think of a Loki-Nebula-trained Peter gaining spider powers.

Harley and/or Shuri with magic? Doctor Doom better be shaking in his armored boots!

I think Ned would go crazy with portals!
1/5/2020 c18 Julie Q
This is a wonderful story, and so much better than canon! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us! *hugs*

I hope you don't mind, but I thought I would suggest this in case it appeals to you:
- what if, after Pepper gets the hang of piloting her Rescue armour, Pepper and Tony share a midair kiss? I keep imagining them in their respective suits, hovering in midair, the faceplates of their helmets up, hugging each other and sharing kisses together? And possibly they do this in New York City, so someone working on a very high floor in an office building glances out a window, notices Pepper and Tony enjoying a romantic moment in midair together, gets her / his phone out, snaps some photos and shoots some video clips of them, then posts it all online - and the next morning, the press are all using said photos and video clips because they look so adorable together? :)

Thanks again!

Sending you all the best wishes,

And cuddles and kisses,