FanFiction.Net
for Been There, Blown That Up

12/7/2019 c17 1Cemalidor
Made me laugh, not knowing that much i had to wiki Flerken. Nicely done there. :XD
12/6/2019 c17 Amir-015
Okay I admit this was funny as hell! Thor and Loki's reaction especially!
12/6/2019 c17 1Destrark
Okay, that last scene made me burst out laughing. Well done :)
12/5/2019 c17 Druto
Love how Tony is so much like Tony but more honest with pepper Gwen.
Awesome chapter.
Damn they were super freaked out over Goose , awesome , lol.
12/5/2019 c16 fanficobsessed15
The idea that the twins are scared of Black Widow and Hawkeye despite the, you know, superpowers, is very appealing to me.

I'm just imagining all the Hydra agents trading horror stories. They're sitting in a circle in a dark room and one of them is holding a flashlight to his face.

"So I hear this thump from outside and I go to check, thinking Andrew just accidentally pushed a chair over or something, right? But then I see both him and John, lying on the ground, not moving. And then I go closer and I see... two arrows buried inside their necks."

*cue shocked gasps*

"So I sprint back inside, hit the alarm and freeze, because there's no sign of movement. The alarm is blaring and I can't hear a single person."

"Oh no..."

"So I run towards the secret exit as fast as I can and just as I'm about to reach the door... The door swings inward by itself and I see a woman with red hair smiling at me."

*Cue girlish shrieking*

Your AN actually had me saying "Truth." out loud. And Steve needs to practice what he preaches. Also, that poor therapist. They're gonna need therapy.

Disclaimer: I have no idea how therapy works.

"So, what's bothering you?"

"Well, I keep seeing this... group of people being praised on TV and I know them more personally through... my profession. And my five-year-old keeps telling me how he wants to be like one of them and I just want to tell him "You really don't", but I can't because it's confidential and.."

"It's the avengers isn't it? You're like a doctor or a therapist for the avengers?"

"Therapist. How'd you guess?"

"Cause I've got the exact same problem. I'm the therapist for Tony Stark and Thor."

"Ouch. I'm the one for Captain America and Hulk."

"You poor bastard..."

And then they become gossip and drinking buddies.
12/5/2019 c17 Warlocktoungue
XD XD XD
Goose the Flerken, couldn't forget that one!
All hail to Goose, benevolent ruler of the Galaxy!
:D
Thanks for the update, pal!
12/5/2019 c17 43Blueowl
Now that's funny. I wonder how Thanos would react to the 'cat'.
Looking forward to more.
12/5/2019 c17 superpierce
Always wondered whatever happened to Goose
12/5/2019 c17 Hellsider
I love the reaction of everyone who knows the truth of what goose is. I'd love to see more Goose in this story and what Spidy reaction to his spider sense always going off near goose.
12/5/2019 c17 1Beloved Daughter
Hahaha. I love your inclusion of Goose here. Too funny!
12/5/2019 c17 11stars90
Oh man. Using Goose to get every non-Earthling afraid of Fury was perfect
12/5/2019 c17 Jhessill
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! NEED MORE GOOSE!
12/5/2019 c17 Draconus
Fury and Goose was literally one of my favorite scenes from all your fics ever. Loki and Thor’s reactions really sold it for me, especially Loki. I really hope Fury just starts bringing Goose with him everywhere. It’s hilarious.
12/1/2019 c16 1Beloved Daughter
Love the story! This last chapter had me laughing so hard!
11/18/2019 c16 Anansi The Spider
Nice PSA, dope story keep up the good work.
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »