FanFiction.Net
for Been There, Blown That Up

11/10/2019 c16 Brainarius
I think Asgardians, Nebula and Gamorra would be resistant to PTSD. Bit hard to be a warrior culture otherwise.
11/9/2019 c16 Lightsbane1905
Annnnnnnd...Face-palm -_-
11/7/2019 c16 18Hiniwalay
Lol!
Loki tho, HAHAHHA
11/6/2019 c16 1DanielHimura
A trained therapist might be better but it world be certainly less amusing.
11/6/2019 c16 37robert32514
Hope for more
11/6/2019 c16 YkIh
I love this fic so much. This chapter was great!
11/6/2019 c16 2D72
Oh man, Thor.

You're still hitting top quality.

Not sure why you had Cap suggest therapy, even with Sam, Cap was a fuckup.

Jim Rhodes? I'm guessing he's been on mandatory counseling sessions since MIT. High value, the vector by which relations are maintained with STARK INDUSTRIES, I'm guessing every absolutely horrible hangover style fuckfest Tony dragged him into, he spent the next two months in therapy sessions.

Meanwhile: Tony buys a new sports car and strips the gears driving it past the limit.

Plus you know, that moment with Nebula, that was some power.

So yeah, my first complaint on the fic, WAR MACHINE should have suggested counseling, not Captain Repress and lie.
11/6/2019 c15 D72
Holy shit, you did make 62 as dumb as Rana Thanoptis in mass effect!

Mass effect 3 just went horrible. Emily Wong died horribly, Rana got indoctrinated by reapers... total bummer man.

I mean, on paper, Rana was doing a good thing, fighting the krogan neutering genocide.

But in reality, she helped evil people make mindless foot soldiers…

So probably not all that different from 62.
11/6/2019 c14 D72
Puppy Thor is best Thor.
11/6/2019 c16 8Snorpenbass
Okay, I laughed so loud at the end of this that I probably made my neighbors think I'm waking the dead with electricity or something in here. Because *of course* Steve would do that. Where Tony got super-IQ, Steve has super-EQ. Though I suspect Sam might be rivaling it, if not surpassing it (his job giving him more training).
11/5/2019 c16 11stars90
You wouldn't think 2 traumatized young adults learning to deal with their rage could be that funny, would you?
11/5/2019 c16 7Whovianeverlark17
Hahahaha it's nice to see people finally getting therapy when they need it, even if it's only some of the team and not all of it!
11/5/2019 c16 superpierce
great chapter.
11/5/2019 c16 Amir-015
...it's kinda ironic that Steve of all people made the most sensible decision here out of everyone else.
11/5/2019 c16 8Quathis
The build up of the Avengers trying to help the twins with their issues with varied results culminating in Cap basically saying they all need therapy and starts with the two asking was hilarious and got me laughing. Well done. Until next time.
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »